Lucy VanPelt Could Use Our Support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beth, I know how much you are hurting. I am sending you peace and love during this horribly hard time.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am thinking of you as you help your friend navigate this loss. My heart is with you.
      rudemama

Comment

Beth, how heartbreaking when someone so young dies, please accept my condolences and I extend them to your friend as well during this very difficult time. Wishing you love and support. :l
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Dear Beth, I am so very sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your dear friend's son. Please know you are both in my thoughts.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss.
            Much care is sent your way:flower:
            :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Beth, I'm sorry you and your friends are going through such sadness and loss. I'll be thinking of you in the days to come.

Comment

Beth - I am so very sorry and send big :l
                AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Hi Beth,

Wishing you strength and love this weekend. :l

Waves
                  Enough is enough

Comment

keeping you and your friend in my prayers.
                    much love,
                    K
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Lucy, I know that today with the viewing and then the funeral tomorrow, the reality of all of this is really hitting right now. So terribly, terribly difficult. I know you are also remembering your niece. Just know, that we are sending you love, support and comfort during this time, as in all times. I am also sending comfort and peace of mind to the family of this young man.

Thinking of You,
                      Love,
                      XXX Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi Guys!!

Just want to say thank you all. You are the best. Just home from the viewing...ugh that was tough. Mostly just to see my friend break down, get it together, break down again. It is weird, as a child, I was so fortunate to not experience death first-hand, yet in the past few years, I have been to the funerals of: a four year old (cancer), a five year old (skied into a tree), a 12 year old (hit on her bicycle with a car), a 20 year old (this one...overdose) and a 21 year old (my niece, cancer). WTF???

I am trying to look at it the right way. We need to appreciate our lives day to day, and hold those close to us very dear. So, I am sad, but fine. Going to go to the grocery store now, and do something "normal", like buying fruit and milk. The simple things.

I hope you are all well, and ready for an enjoyable weekend...yikes, just realized I didn't get hubby a father's day gift yet...oopps!!! (so much for the keeping us close to us near and dear lol). I think he will understand.

Love you all so much

Beth
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Beth,
                          Death is s sad reality we face here on earth. AND tragic death just HITS you in the gut. (not that any death is easy but so much is left open) I am so sorry for your grief and your poor, poor friend. I hope you can all find peace.
                          How about take hubby for a nice lunch and movie or walk on the beach.....
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Hi Lucy,
                            Glad to hear that you are doing OK. I think there is no greater loss than the loss of a child. My, you have lost many in your life. I am sure you are a huge comfort and help to your friends.

Yes, Sunday is all about you and your husband and children. Don't forget to take care of you through all of this!! You are truly a dear soul!

Love,
                            XXX Kate
                            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I am so sorry

As a Mom myself, I can't even imagine experiencing that loss. My thoughts and prayers are with u.:l
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Just thinking of you, Beth......

Stay strong, hon...

Don

Comment

Working...
                                X