If You're in Need of a Humorous Distraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a link to a radio broadcast that is one incredible time-passer ... so, I share it with you! The best in the Mid-West! The whole site has had me occupied for days on end.

Enjoy! Best to all.

Mischke Archives

Sam
    Day 6 :alf:Free

well done....sam the man....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'm tempted but don't dare to take a listen...I don't have any time to spare! (But you know I will give in soon enough). Thanks Sam! And congrats on Day 6!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Congrats on day 6 Sam! Keep Goin!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thanks, you guys ... feels good. Evenings are difficult - not because I think about sneaking a drink, but because it just feels weird mentally/emotionally (which is annoying, which causes the restlessness and grumpiness ... this, too, shall pass ...). Thanks for the support. Heading into day 7 to help a buddy put new siding on his house ... finishing that will be a definite "beer trigger", but I'll have a water, thank you very much.

Best to all ... keep on truckin' ...

Sam

Comment

good job!

Good job Sam!:goodjob: Have the water tonight, you will be SOOOOOOOO proud of yourself tomorrow!

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
            X