Sending out love to the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please I am covering everyone here ...so can we have a bit of peace on all these love threads...no I doubt it...I have probably sparked thousands more now ....HA HA HA

:H:H:H:H:H
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Thanks, Heavenly! There are so many wonderful people here and I think that we each, in our own way, thank them and let them know that they are appreciated. I do not think that we need to start and entire "adoration thread" for each one. We are all in this together, we each a valuable member unless we prove otherwise!

Wishing everyone a safe, sane and sober weekend!!

XXX Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I agree, however, when we know someone may need a little extra support (for whatever reason) I see no reason not to remind them that there are many here that love and care for them. That's what supporting each other is all about. I don't see any harm in it. Just my opinion.
      PS. I do love all of you and would not be where I am today without you all!!!

Comment

:yeahthat:

Comment

There are TONS of people on this site that needs support.

It shouldn't be about one specific member every week; so it seems.

This place is about supporting everyone. Many newer members get cast aside because of these 'appreciation threads'. It causes so much bloody drama, and takes the focus off of what really needs to be focused on. You :see:

Sure, if someone is really having a tough time, experiencing a loss, or whatever; then sending out some 'love and support' is appropriate. :imho2:

Comment

Working...
          X