Thank You MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You MWO

To Everyone At MWO, I had a drs appointment today and received a glowing report. All my bloodwork was well within normal range. My doctor was ecstatic. My cholesterol is down, my blood pressure is down (I'm now on 1/2 a dose a day vs 2 doses a day of blood pressure medication), my weight is down, my liver enzymes are well within normal. I am an extremely happy person. Although still not at my goal of AF, I have cut my drinking considerably from what it was and it is all due to this site. September of last year I was beginning to think there was no hope and that my drinking would be the death of me. Then I found this site. I have achieved more AF days since joining this site 10 months ago then I did in 16 years prior. My goal is still abstinence and today's report has definitely indicated to me that I am on the right path if not there quite yet. Thank you all for being here. Reading your posts of support and encouragement and also the ones of your trials and slips has helped me in my own struggle. You each bring your own special gift to this site and for this I am sincerely grateful.

Cucks

Thank You MWO

That is wonderful news cuckoo! I am so happy for you. Nothing like getting that 'clean bill of health' from the doctor. :l

Comment

Thank You MWO

I hope you're as ecstatic as your doctor Cucks!! Great to read your health and happiness are improving.

Best post I've read all day!!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Thank You MWO

Great news Cuckoo. You are also a valued member here. We all give and take. That's how it works.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thank You MWO

Cucks! What a wonderful post! This is great news! Nice when things are on the up and up!!!

Hugs, Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thank You MWO

that is awesome news cucks ..keep itngoing you are doing it just one day at a time ..
            peace ,love and god bless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thank You MWO

great job and great news...nothing better than good health...proud of you...xx buckle

Comment

Thank You MWO

Great news Cuckoo. Congratulations!!!!!
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thank You MWO

Yes, Great News indeed!! Good job on cutting way back!! Keep going and you will make it to AF!!!!
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Thank You MWO

Thank you all. I'm feeling on top of the world right now and I can't wipe the smile off my face.

Comment

Thank You MWO

Great news, Cucks!

Comment

Thank You MWO

Cucks,

Great News!!! I am happy for you! It is so hard to worry whether you are Healthy or not! Whether you have damaged your body beyond repair and what a relief to know that you are ok!!!!!! I think we have all felt that at one point or another. Glad you are healthy, sweetie!!!!

Keep that smile going, baby!!!!! Let it shine for all the world to see!!!!

Shelby
                        "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Thank You MWO

That is wonderful news Cuckoo. Here is to continued good health!!
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                          X