I don't know how to get help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BELOW SOUNDS CRAZY, BUT I MEAN EVERY WORD.

I've being to stop smoking, stop smoking. Making my small company work in Tanzania.

I have failed in every way, especially tonight.

A load of shits who have not backed me during trying me trying to do the right thing for my mother by right.

I life in the bush, follow spoor,

But everything once to make sure I am finished.

ie: My guardian angle and Mums. PLESE DONT GIVE UP ON ME. PLEASE
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Elizabeth my dear friend

You know we never give up on you. It sounds like you have been drinking a bit. Is that true? If so, that is fine. Come here whenever you need to. You are struggling and we are here for you.

Please try to relax for a little while. Your life is so stressful now. Try to drink some water and just chill out here with us for a while. You lost your mother and are now trying to give up two powerful addictions. That's so hard.

Stay with us for a while. We'll try to help.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Elizabeth,

No one will give up on you, especially your Mums.

I hope you feel better soon. Remember to drink a lot of water and then figure out how to get yourself out of the cycle.

Love and strength to you.
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Liz, smoking is the hardest adiction to get rid of....fight on, we have support here too. I think their is a support group on this site that can help ...IAD!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Dearest Eliazbeth,

This is a horrible addiction. We have to fight it like we have never fought anything before! No body will give up on you honey but YOU can't give up on yourself!

Please take care of yourself! Together we CAN do this....we just can't have that first drink!

Hugs,
          Bambi

PS....Our Mums are always with us, either in spirit or person! They always love there children, no matter what! Take care, we are here for you
          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

I don't believe you are a failure... I think you're a very strong woman. Take a deep breathe and try to smile, even a forced one can sometimes lead to a real one. We are here for you Elizabeth.

Comment

YOU ARE THE BUSH BABY WITH AN ATTITUDE....USE THE POWER OF THAT ATTITUDE TO FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT ONE DAY AT A TIME...YESTERDAY IS GONE...TOMORROW IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT....YOU ARE WHATS IMPORTANT.....NONE OF US ARE GIVING UP ON YOU...PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF....THERE IS MUCH LOVE HERE FOR YOU.....EVIE
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Keep on believing Elizabeth - that is so important.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

We will not give up. I hope you don't either. Can you post more frequently for support? Maybe join a daily thread?

Comment

Hang in there girl, we've got your bacK! :l
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                    X