X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life's lessons

Good lord.

By the grace of god go all of us.

Remember that and we will be good to go.

Comment

life's lessons

dolphin;347225 wrote: skate8 its folk like you that put'newbies'off by thinking that you OWN this site,dont know how you got that idea cos a 'newbie'has a much right to be here as anyone else...andd rather be a 'newbie'than a lurker any day.PS ...are you still at school??
      Lets get one thing straight, I have o claim to own this site. Someone else seems to be doing that. None of my previous threads/posts dictates that. My "in-box has been full following the previous activity, with regards support. Those whom feel they cannot speak freely, have spoken to me, of likewise support. Let go of all this and move on. I have. If you can't, I have details of another alcohol support group, that sticks to the serious nature of why we are here. I, for one, know I have helped people.. my inbox tells me that. Carry on, and tell me otherwise, it is of no relevence. regards, Max X
      Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

life's lessons

If you've moved on, and nothing is of no relevance to you, I don't understand why you're still posting. You're just stirring the pot even worse.

And BTW, I wouldn't be bragging about who PMs you.......like I said before, some people have a lot of problems they don't talk about here. And if they choose to PM you, that's cool. I just really hope you're honestly helping them. Think about it.

And don't be so coy......what's the other alcohol support group? I'd be interested!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

life's lessons

Hear! Hear! Helen

I'm always good to go!

K
          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

life's lessons

Couldn't agree more D.
            When I started this thread, it was to get back to the reasons as to why we are here. Seems a small minority cannot let it drop. I haven't "stirred" this up again. You few have.

****END.
            Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

life's lessons

Anyone else who posts in this thread after this shall be deemed incapable of 'letting it go!!' nuff said.

Don't even reply to THIS post. Get on with the job at hand.

As SK8RGRL as said. ****END!!! HERE HERE!!
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

life's lessons

Join the club my dear!!

You'll never know!!

PriscaXX

cedar;347117 wrote: i am trying to put these life's lessons into perspective here (i know they are copied and pasted from an eating disorder website and probably some others ) ... and keep going back to the posts SK8terGIrl posted on a previous thread... nothing makes sense - how can you behave one way one day and then promote this the next - i am so damn comfused with everyone and everything here ...

honesty, integrity, peace, love and positive potenital future x
                Do you know who you are?

Comment

life's lessons

nice one babe!!

Take it easy, I want to stop drinking 3 Ltre bottles p/d pls.

dolphin;347210 wrote: I dont know who is 'dissin'..who........i am not just a name i am a person......i am quite independent as well but it doesnt take much to rile me..but thats MY problem...nothing is kicking off so why dont you just enjoy your lurking.??
                  Do you know who you are?

Comment

life's lessons

Where is SK8RGRL, the independent girl?

I hope U are cool babe?

Prisca
                    XXX

SK8RGRL;347357 wrote: oh dear, ok. seems some cannot let go. I had moved on from the .... "admiration society" but obiously I am wrong. Time willl tell.
                    Do you know who you are?

Comment

life's lessons

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions here, good, bad or indiferrent
                      I hope we are all successfull!

Comment

Working...
                      X