• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone... :)

No, I'm not dead :H

No, I'm not in jail :H

No, I'm not sober :H

What I have done is gone back to basics. I've started over.

My first alcoholic beverage in life was White Zinfandel. I've returned to drinking it and SIPPING it, instead of DOWNING it as if it were water.

This has been going on for three weeks and only on weekends.

It's working and I feel much better and more in control of my drinking.

The Antabuse lasted for about a month and then the monkey was back. Believe it or not, I was able to still throw back vodka martinis on Antabuse and the only thing that happened was a chest tightening which lasted about five minutes and after that nothing.

Antabuse did not work for me. Guess I was "too far gone". I realize now I'm not going to stop drinking because I don't want to and the WZ is working so I'm sticking with that.

I wish you all continued luck and success in your sobriety; moderation or just DRUNK AS HELL and the world be DAMNED!

It's our decision which "state" we wish to live in.

God bless you all :l

Hi everyone...

It's funny, I was just thinking about you yesterday; must have known you were going to poke your head in today. I'm glad everything is going well for you!
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Hi everyone...

i want you to know i miss you ..and glad you are doing what you want ..what ever work for you is fine with me .good luck and keep on doing your best.
      peace,love and god bless
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi everyone...

God Bless you as well....I think that you are absolutely right about being able to Drink,if that is what you want to do.God gave us a life and the free will to do with it what ever we please,including drink.But for a sick old Bitch like me, the choice was taken away a long time ago.The big prick Al made all the choices in my life for me,for years.I finally had no choice but to kill and bury the BEAST.Since I did that ,just over a month ago I am starting to fell like it is me making the choices in my life again and it feels GREAT...Evie
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi everyone...

Thanks... I've missed you all too, and you are so right, Evie... it's all up to us

Comment

Hi everyone...

evielou;347051 wrote: God Bless you as well....I think that you are absolutely right about being able to Drink,if that is what you want to do.God gave us a life and the free will to do with it what ever we please,including drink.But for a sick old Bitch like me, the choice was taken away a long time ago.The big prick Al made all the choices in my life for me,for years.I finally had no choice but to kill and bury the BEAST.Since I did that ,just over a month ago I am starting to fell like it is me making the choices in my life again and it feels GREAT...Evie
            So, since Evie said it perfectly for me already (except for the "sick old bitch" part), I won't waste time saying it again.

But hey, I'm so happy to see you back here Shika. I have been wondering about you. Keep close ok?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi everyone...

HI Shika! have been wondering about you . Just be careful on the WZ sweetie.... Stay well.
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi everyone...

Yea, I'll check in from time to time... :thanks:

Comment

Hi everyone...

You have to do what makes you happy. And if you're happy, that's all that matters.
                  Congrats on the ability to moderate successfully, that's a huge accomplishment.
                  All the best to you,

Comment

Hi everyone...

Stay close! I'll be gone for a week to Lenair. I don't have a laptop so Ill just be gone. I leave Monday so PM me today or tomorrow if you want to.
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi everyone...

greeneyes;347156 wrote: Stay close! I'll be gone for a week to Lenair. I don't have a laptop so Ill just be gone. I leave Monday so PM me today or tomorrow if you want to.
                      I will soon, Green...

Yes, WZ is my last chance to drink... if I can't handle it, I'm finished :H

Comment

Working...
                      X