Burning Man 2008! who's coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and before anyone asks, go to burningman.com to see "what it is".

i did BM AF last year (somehow!) and it was an amazing experience.

This year I will be more relaxed, more prepared and more resolved in my AF lifestyle so i will have MORE FUN!!!!!

so who's coming? Hippie...I know your thinking about it...
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

I shit you not Det I've just been looking at a few of the blogs on the website!! I was looking for a picture to post in the guys thread earlier but settled for an ass instead!!!.

Maybe not this year Det. but it will definitely be the place you and I shall finally meet no doubt!!. I have every intention of getting over there in the next few years. I just love what the whole event is about!!

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Deter - Burning Man came up in the car (!!!?!!!) a couple of days ago; my kids were discussing it for some reason.....and I thought of you and wondered if you were going....looks so much fun! (And hot!)

I really hope you have a great time - and, yes, enjoy it even more this time round! More piccies please this year! When is it btw!?!? September?

Hippie, get saving! What a place to have a 'meet'!! It'll sure beat London, New York and Florida! The MWO van/truck/tent!!!!

Go for it Det!
      FMS xx
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

what about burning woman??
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

where do you stay ,etc?????? where in nevada is it?
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

never m ind, i read up..called my brother that lives in elko....said "have you heard of the burning man thingy".....he says YEAH....it is a hippie festival. HA HA I said "lets go".......ol redneck he is ....ha ha
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

5 hour drive north from Reno (not bad for us!)

Hippie, we'll scout out the place and burn something for you. you lemme know what ok?

a common tradition there is to write a message on a paper swan. then the swan is put at the base of "the man" and is therefor immortalized in the burn. Or however you signify the burn personally.

we are planning our outfits (eeeeeeeek!!!) I will definitely be wearing my "utilikilt". ordered up some electro-luminscent wire to wire up our bicycles to glow wildly for the night rides. wooooo!!!

Living...burning woman? um...you can get an ointment for that I think?

my bad
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X