Croft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croft?

Have I missed something? No sign of Croft for a while. Sent a PM but no reply. Anyone update me? I know she went away to climb but sure she has posted since then.

W x

Croft?

i did

I just pm'd her last week, she said she is very busy this summer and hasn't been on for a while, don't know if she is coming back soon, but she says she is doing well, so that is good!!

love:h:l

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Croft?

Funny, I was just asking about Croft. Glad to her that she is doing well. She is such a special lady! I miss her!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Croft?

yeah she is fine very busy ..got a pm a week ago from her
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Croft?

I am here! Been busy. Having a great summer!!! Thanks for thinking of me - You guys are GREAT!!!!!

What has everyone been up to?

Comment

Croft?

Busy is good!!!!!! have a nice summer Croft and come visit us when you can.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Croft?

Hey Croft!! So happy to hear that you are having a good summer!! But I do miss you! Geez, I drive through Boulder and flash our secret MWO sign at every woman in the correct demographic and get nothing but strange stares!!! LOL I don't have to tell you, that one has to behave extremely weird to get stared at in Boulder!!!

My summer is going well.....doing lots with kids and granddaughters and of course my darling Dave!! Can't wait for my vacation in July!! Cherry Creek Arts Festival.....Yeah!!

All kidding aside.....good care of yourself and have fun!!

XXX Kate
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Croft?

Hi Croftie!! Good to "see" you! Hey, I wanna know about the MWO "secret sign"
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Croft?

Hi Croft--glad you popped in for a bit!
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                  X