West Palm Meet up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Palm Meet up!!!

OK guys...last call. Who is coming?? (last weekend in June) I think we have about 6 of us. I am trying to contact the comedy place to see if we can get tickets for Sat. night. I am not sure. It seems the tickets need to be bought at the same time in order to get seats together. If you are interested the link is: Palmbeachimprov.com It looks like it could be fun. I think it is 20 dollars or so for a ticket and there is a 2 drink (does NOT have to contain alcohol) minimum.

Let me know if you are planning to come, and what days you will be here. Also let me know what you think about the comedy show for Sat. night. We can do whatever we want during the day...beach, shopping, eating out, or just enjoying each other.

I am sooo looking forward to this!!!

Thanks again to ALL of you for being so sweet and supportive of my own stuff this week. I am a quick rebounder, and I am doing fine.

Love you all

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

West Palm Meet up!!!

Beth,
    Take lots of pictures. Wish I could be there with you guys.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

West Palm Meet up!!!

Beth at least we don't have far to go. We'll be sure to take pictures brit. Wish you could be here too.

Comment

West Palm Meet up!!!

I will be working in the mid-west and will not be able to make it. It would have been nice to
        meet and I'm sorry I can't be there.

Comment

West Palm Meet up!!!

Ok. I think we have 6 definates...me, Time2change, Maisie, Suxanna, Tirgs, and Sue...If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

Britz and Floridaboy...we will sooo miss you...and everyone else that wanted to come and can't. Prest may be coming as well...I am hoping.

The others that indicated interest were: simey, croft, best ( I know you can't come...such a bummer), cowgal, ripple(you too, I know can't come...sad), superbernie, bird, frogzter, treeman...and maybe PP??

Let me know if you can make it guys, but I am thinking you cant (cowgal, I heard you are still trying to come....come, come!!)

I will pm you guys that are for sure, and we will figure out some details.

I really can't wait! OH, and are you coming for one night, two? I will be available for the weekend, so let me know!!!

With love,

Beth
          formerly known as bak310

Comment

West Palm Meet up!!!

Beth,
            I meant to tell you when we talked earlier, but I am not going to be able to make it either as that Saturday is the first day we have booked for a beach house we rented for the whole week with my family. We had originally thought we would not go for the whole week, but hubby wants to go the whole time since we had to pay for it. Its about as far away from West Palm as you can go and still be in Florida, so I know I cant swing getting down for even Friday night with having to leave on Saturday. Bummer! :upset:

Please get lots of pics for sure!
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
            X