Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi BB,

I too have no clue what all the rucus is about, but I also would like to applaud you for taking a step towards a degree whether online or a combination of some classes on campus in addition. I too starting pursuing a degree last summer, mostly online, but I do take some classes a few nights a week (which is a great incentive to be AF), and I have also met some new friends who share my interests from the night classes. Since last summer, I have found that I post a lot less here, (still not a sr member! lol )am a little less attached here, but still love to check in and keep up. This is a wonderful, wonderful site, but it should not govern our happiness or friendships. I now utilize the website as a place to find positive threads to read, new research to glean, fun humor to read, and to maintain good friendships I have made along the way that I am confident will support me and not tear me down. I try to stay away from drama threads, so I am sorry I am not able to comment, but from the years you and I have both been members here, you are one of the most encouraging, loving, supportive souls here. I personally think you rock! :l

P4T
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hi

Tiny;349336 wrote: Betty -- I am sorry that you had to go through what you did ... hopefully something positive will be the end result... you will be missed and you are loved...
      Tiny said it perfectly for me... and don't forget it!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi

You go for it girl, maybe I might try a spelling coure.....what do you think?......x
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Hi

See ya Betty. Good luck with your studies.....

Comment

Hi

BB - am glad you put all that down in a post... and very gald that you have turned this all into something constuctive. I have learned from this all...

I wish you all the very best and am sure we will see you here and there - can but hope !!

Lots of love to you
            ced x

Comment

Hi

[QUOTE=betty boop;349277]I can deal with different opinions but when it is personal about appearance and weight (even though they have never met me) I cant let that go .....

I Think This Is A Shame When This Happens!

Betty im so glad i have met you, you are a lovely caring person with a Big Heart:h
              You will be missed.....All the best of luck for you, I do hope we do see you around love reading your post......

Take lots of Care.:l

Love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Hi

Take care Beautiful Betty
                You have inspired and loved
                us! Please dont go for too
                long...we will miss you.
                :lPan

Comment

Hi

Betty, i was wondering where you were! its okay..there are wackos out there. :H
                  i'm working on business a bit more these days too...noticed you to be missing..now they will pick at me! :H

Comment

Hi

laugh a bit....

one more word about this: this has happened to me also. i returned the favor and started my own talk board and trashed the living shit out of these people. the ones you trusted to share personal information about used it against you...been there! i had so much fun venting off on my own board...it was the most healing experience. People like crap like this, at least they did before, i am grown up now and don't do that. (??) :H

Comment

Hi

F*** 'em Betty but good news about the degree! Is it with the open uni? Good luck with it all...

Comment

Hi

Betty--I truly hope you can leave with a smile on your face. You have been through a lot and I guess some can just be nasty bitches--especially when drinking. If I see something I don't like or don't agree with, I just shake my head and move on.

Anyway, best of luck to you in your new venture! I hope you pop in once in awhile! I won't forget you!

[ame= ]YouTube - thank you for being a friend[/ame]
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hi

((((Betty Boop)))

I too know of just a little of what you are talking about......just what you have written in subscribers, I manage to miss the drama personally. You aren't the first member this kind of trash talk has happened to, and I think it unfortunate that some people are so petty and have no lives they have to talk smut as they cowardly write from afar.

Having said that, good luck on your degree, and glad you will be checking in at times. I hope your daughter gets control of her epilepsy. I am actually trying to go w/o meds myself and see if I am without epilepsy now........so miracles due happen and my thoughts are with you and yours.
                          :l

Comment

Hi

talk smut as they cowardly write from afar...AMAN......

BB, you have been around awhile, why are you letting a select few run you off???? you personally stood by me through the worst binge I ever had. I really wanted to die that day and you took me room to room while you were caring for your family. That meant the world to me. We have never met....you didnt have to do that. You are good people...as we say in the south!!!!!
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Hi

Good luck Betty and enjoy your persuit of education. Let us know occasionally how the Boobster is doing.
                              Hugs to you
                              Lori, Bachelor of MWO, presently working on a fellowship.............harharhar
                              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi

BB - and love and hugs and a big desire to know how you're doing from time to time....and wee Boopette..... "To everything there is a season....." and now it is your brain cells' season! Good luck with the degree! I do hope we can still do UK meets though?!? (PS NB! Brain cells's - not saying you've only got one!)
                                Thinking of you and sending very good thoughts your way; you're one special, big-hearted lady, never change a thing!
                                Love, Feet xxx
                                :heart: c: :heart:
                                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                                X