Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

BB.....just saw this....I don't know what happened, but I sure hope you don't let it run you off....

You provide a lot of support around here, but you have to do whatever is right for you...

But I think this place is right for you...

Don

Comment

Hi

Betty

Don't know what happened but do know that we'll all be sorry to see you go. Good luck with your studies and consider re-creating yourself in such a way that nobody can pretend to be you. A personal picture in the window is a start.

Be good and if you can't be good - be careful

Love
      Bash XXX :flower:

Comment

Hi

you know honey i think doing the bachelors to further your life is a splendid idea. going on and off the boards is fun but you really have to limit yourself unless you want a new addiction. lol. so go girlie go and study up. i love academia love it. have many degrees... and i still love it.... am proud of you. and if that is what got you to do it. well then it was a good thing, painful but good. but then i always look for hte good in anything. tis my salvation. smiles k
        :welcome:

Comment

Hi

Once again Boops, you are setting a good example for me.I know that the day will come when I will be able to do something more construtive for myself and for my business.For now I need to stay close to support but you have done so much for so many that it is time for you to do for you....Best of everything to you....LOL..Evie
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi

I applaud you! I have known you for quite awhile & wish nothing but Betty Boop hugs & kisses. You've been nothing but a true friend here.

Jealousy...how ugly some people are.

best to you sweetie... Attached files [img]/converted_files/539487=3527-attachment.jpg[/img]
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi

Hi BB - I'm another one who missed whatever happened...hard to believe someone would target you of all people!! You have always been a great supporter to everyone here, and I will never forget your words of welcome and encouragement when I first joined MWO last summer.

Best wishes working on your degree and furthering your business! That is an awesome step. Will look forward to seeing you on occassion.

Thanks for being the giving person you are.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi

Betty i am really sorry to hear you have had some bad experiences. You add so much to this site and I feel frustrated when good people get treated badly. I assume that anyone with high visibility will be subject to attack from time to time.

Good luck with your studies and check in now and then as you said you would!

Comment

Hi

Betty, we're here to protect you...been through a couple of idiots on this site ! IAD!
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi

OK...please read BB's first post on this thread, she is not leaving. She wanted us to know, once again, that she has been offended, or hurt. She will still be around. She has decided to pursue an online education instead of pouring out her energy here at the same level as she has previously. We have wished her well in her pursuits.

Now, can this thread please end!
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi

Sorry Kate - later comer here due to having a life! Good luck Betts!
                      J

Comment

Hi

I am a late comer too, I haven't posted much but I have read very much. I always turn to BB when I need help, I have PM'd her many many times and have always had lovely supportive replies..........

BB I will miss you, and I wish you all the best in your studies.

Kate, you obviously have a problem with people supporting BB, and you don't like the fact that she tells people when she is hurting. Isn't that what friends are for? Sharing the good and the bad?

I haven't posted much here but I am a member on other forums, can a member here actually tell other members that they can't post anymore??

Peapod

Comment

Hi

Paula, I am no longer a subscriber so I missed it all. Just want to say that you do and did not deserve any vile poured out to you, you are so popular that it may have 'annoyed' someone somewhere - do they matter? You were one of the first who welcomed me here too, I have no doubt that you were the first for many many of us (the lovely Morrison was my absolute first - lol). Do you realise what it meant to me when I first tentatively posted to be welcomed ?? Do you realise what you bring here? I am so saddened.

Lorna xx
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                          X