Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't

Rocky, I am glad you came back to us.

I am so very sorry that you lost your furry friend. Only a pet owner can understand how deeply we love them and how selveless they give their affection. Your dog really is man's best friend and he knew how much you loved him. Rocky, he had a good life and like all friends, we walk together for a while and then we know that the path divides and we have to say fairwell. He will always be in your heart.

Love Lori
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Can't

Rocky: I'm so sorry about your dog. I have a little pooch & would be very sad if something happened to him. If you're drinking & feel bad about it, put down the drink & go out & get some fresh air. That might help. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Can't

You will stop drinking
        you will loose weight
        you will smile again
        everythings gonna be alright....

Comment

Can't

Rocky, I've missed you. I'm glad you are back but very sad about your loss. I think pets become like your best friend and like your child and losing them is every bit as painful. Take care of yourself, Rocky. Keep posting here.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Can't

I'm so sorry Rocky. I have two dogs as well, and I love them very much. I love them more than 99% of the people I know.
            It's hard to stop drinking when you're depressed and in pain.
            I wish you a pleasant nights sleep...

Comment

Can't

Damn Rocky, I'm sorry! I do understand. We lost our kitty that had been part of our family for over 10 years - a year ago when our house burned. Bawled my eyes out! They are our dear companions. I'm sure your sweet friend is watching over you and knows how much you love and miss them. I'm glad to see you back. And yes, you can!

Hugs, Best
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Can't

Rocky you know we're aiways hear to give you a helping hand ! Missed you guy!!IAD!
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Can't

((((Rocky)))))

I have missed you too, and I too haven't stopped drinking nor lost weight.....sigh. But coming here means we both still have some hope, Eh!

Strangely enuf, hon, my three year old dog is named Rocky. We have two. I've always had a dog or cats.............they luv us unconditionally. My heartfelt condolences on you loss. Post away, maybe get in chat, remember Rocky wouldn't want to see you mourning...:l:l:l

Comment

Can't

ohhh, poor dear Rocky... I have no word except I'm soooo sorry about your dog passing away. My furry four-leggers are my best friends, so I truely know how you must be feeling... Gosh, I've over the years buried 5 pets and then gently placed them deep in my heart where they still remain.
                    Please know that we all care deeply and want to be a soft place for you during this sad time in your life.
                    And as for the other stuff, " I believe in you and YES you can "
                    Much love, and my sincere condolences,
                    xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Can't

Hi Rocky - I was happy to see your name pop up here ... but so sorry to hear about your dog. Pets are so special -they are always there for us. I had three cats and lost one three months ago and it was very hard to accept. It will get better, I promise.
                      Please take care of yourself tonight. If you are drinking just don't go overboard. Stop entirely if you can.
                      I'm glad you are here.
                      Lisa

Comment

Can't

Aw, Rocky ...

That sucks. Bad. Had to put down our German Shepherd (also a Rocky) last summer. Held him in my arms as he faded away. I was crushed for three days (and yes, I was drinking then; it made me more sad). Jeeez, I'm choking up thinking of him right now. You can never replace a best friend ... but, you can honor his life by putting a new foot forward. You can do it - shit, man, I did and that blows me away more than anything (!). You're in good company here ... do what you have to do to mourn and remember your buddy; just be good to yourself.

Hang in there.

Sam

Comment

Can't

Rocky my old friend....

Although it is nice to hear from you again, I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a friend, no matter who that friend may be. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
                          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Can't

So nice to see you again, Rocky. Please stay with us a while.

Comment

Can't

Hi Rocky, there is hope.

I put my dog down a week ago today and my other was isn't doing too well. I was comforted by the thought that it was her time, she had given us so much joy.
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Can't

Your loving furry friend would want you happy and healthy Rocky. I know this is hard and I am truly sorry.
                                Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Working...
                                X