Can't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't

Rocky I lost my pooch back in Feb. 08, it hurt....ended getting me another one, the hole was to big ! LOL!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Can't

Hey Rocky!

It's Allie. All Things ARE possible. Start with your thoughts. Turn those lies into truth, then speak the truth, and your actions will start lining up! Limer's turned them around quite nicely!

I WILL...
      I WILL...
      I WILL...

Instead of I CANT....

Speak the truth. Your emotions will catch up later. You did it before, and I personally was wowed! You can do it again!! :l

P4T
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Can't

Rocky;350303 wrote: He was my best friend of 14 years
        Rocky, I'm so sorry. I know there are no words. The love of a dog is so unconditional.

((((Rocky))))

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Can't

yea sorrry about your dog and about all the others my dear where theres a will theres a way not how to stop drinkin its to stay stopped not that you have to i hope this helps MODERATE ALCHOHOL IS A DEPRESSIVE

Comment

Can't

Hi Rocky,
            I hope things turn around for you soon. It's a struggle and sometimes it feels that it always will be but, like everything else, things change and get better sometimes and worse at others; it's just how we deal with it that decides how happy we are.
            Wishing you well....

Comment

Can't

Hey, Rocky.. I hope you are doing better today. I know how hard it is to lose an animal, they are our family.

Please check in today and let us know how you are doing.

I think we have all felt that "can't" demon before, that is why we are here together. Please know that you CAN, you just can't give up.. that is the only exceptable "can't".

Thinking of you..

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Can't

Wow...I did not realize how much all of you care, about some nobody on the web. Thank you all for your kind words & support. I am not a talkative person, and that dog was my every day pal. Nothing is the same in that house, he was a great presence.

In the past months I have gotten into bad habits again, and I need to get back here and get AF days going. I overcame some medical issues, but it just seems I have no motivation or will power to do anything that I need to do.

Thanks for being here for me, I'm humbled....
                Control the Mind

Comment

Can't

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you can recall good memories of the times you spent together.
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Can't

{{{{{{ROCKY}}}}}} We are here for you!
                    Sobriety is like my avatar. It was always right there in front of me but I couldn't see it!

Comment

Can't

Best wishes Rocky, Im truly sorry for your loss

I had to have two of my cats put down within a week of each other last year, the pain was the same as when I lost my lovely grandfather 13 years ago.

You love the little furry fiends unconditionally, they reciprocate that love too and of course its going to create a huge hole in your life, you already know that drinking wont fill that hole so i dont need to tell you that

Comment

Can't

Rocky
                        :l:l:l
                        As a pet lover I understand...........
                        Please be kind to yourself.

:hNancy
                        Ps. We've missed you..........
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Can't

Rocky,

I, too, have missed you.

I am glad to see you back here and posting and know the pain of losing your friend. I have gone through that and know each and every time the loss is overwhelming at first. But then comes the fond memories of love shared.

Stay with us a bit, okay?

Love,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Can't

Rocky my deepest sympathies for your loss. I have yet to lose any of my 5 but I know the day is coming, sure it will hurt like hell. I can only focus on the happy times with them as I want you to remember your dog. What was his name? The drinking thing will fall into place, you were/are a wonderful inspiration to me when I joined MWO and still now. I know you are capable of not drinking but it is hard whilde being depressed. Take some time today for yourself go for a long walk remember your friend and know that it was his time and you made his life a happy one:l
                            Mar

Comment

Can't

Rocky,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Please keep coming back, so you can work on some AF days.
                              With love and support, anything is possible!

much love,
                              K
                              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Can't

simeybear;352118 wrote: What was his name?
                                Mar
                                Jessy...I would put his picture here if I could figure out how
                                Control the Mind

Comment

Working...
                                X