THEY HAVE COME TO BEAT THE BEAST !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been having a hard time lately keeping AL from digging his way out from his grave,where I buried him(6ft.under).I know that I need help.It is more than I can do alone.I took out an ADD in the paper.This is who answered it.Her name is GUNILLA...that means WARRIOR WOMAN in Swedish.She brings with her a legion of brothers and sisters.She says that they are undefeated in BEATING THE BEAST IN BATTLE.They stand ready to assist any of us in need.GO VIKINGS GO.....Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Evie, I do not understand? What did your add say? Who are these people and what sort of references do they have?

Thanks,
      Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

LUKE,Great graphic !!!Gunilla says she looks like that in her dreams...

Comment

Kate,Add read,,,WANTED..STRONG WARRIORS TO ASSIST RECOVERY ALKIES IN DIGGING GRAVES AND BURYING ALL INTRUDING THOUGHTS OF DRINKING ALCOHOL.They showed be pics of their last mission and they did a BANG UP JOB...DEATH TO AL !!!!

Comment

Are you Swedish? My late husband was born in Sweden. Boden, Sweden. (Very northern part of the Country)

I don't understand what you meant by taking an add out in the paper and then some viking lady showed up. Are they some how able to help you stave off AL? Is that lady a real person?

Comment

OK, never mind my last post. I see you answered Kate's question. Although I am confused as heck, but hey, that is OK. Nothing new.

Comment

I am still confused??? Evie, is this just a Fantasy?

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

kick some butt buddy .. you can do it
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I have been day dreaming about being strong and powerful enough NOT to have these nagging thoughts of drinking.I needed a image in my head that I could trust to be strong when i am weak.Last night I was watching FRIED GREEN TOMATOS...Does anyone remember TAWANDA (amazon woman) in the movie she smashes and slashes ???She is my hero.I am Swedish and very proud of that.The most fearless image that I can relate to is a VIKING....I made the little viking Avatar to look like me.She is my new role model....Anything to help kill these nagging thoughts..right???

Comment

Gotcha!! Thanks for explaining! I am all for doing whatever works!! Loved the movie!! Go Towanda!

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I know a bit of Norse mythology and what I think you need is the help of the
                        VALKYRIES!!!!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Apocalypse Now..Ride Of The Valkyries[/ame]

Comment

If you put Lukalee's and Flyinhigh's Viking Warrior Women on the job, I'm sure that will do it! Then take a pee on that grave for me, will ya. That $0B robbed me of some very precious years! I did get revenge. I evicted AL without notice! Feels really good, too! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Evie, thank you SO much for being here for me today, you are my Viking! I was looking at all the GREAT posts and pictures and one of my favorite you tube videos and songs came to mind, I listen to it alot when I'm feeling down. Since I don't know how to post the video here, here is the link, oh hell, THAT's how it works....LMAO well here is the video. Now I'm not a big Lord of the Rings fan but I love the song and I think the editing is great!
                            [ame= ]YouTube - Lord Of The Rings -Adiemus[/ame]
                            Sobriety is like my avatar. It was always right there in front of me but I couldn't see it!

Comment

Calling all VIKINGS,VALKYRISES,TAWANDAS,ETC. ETC. RISE AND BEAR ARMS...LET THE BATTLE BEGIN...BAM !!!BAM !!!THEY ARE DEAD AND GONE...See I told you it would work.All thoughts of drinking AL are gone.YES,YES,YES yet another VICTORY for the MEAN TEAM....

Comment

Working...
                              X