ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning I am truly Grateful for all of you wonderful people who hold me together when the little bit of sanity that I have left has gone missing.40 days AF today and I could have never done it without you all.My deepest heart felt THANKS to you all......Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Fantastic, Evie!!!

I feel grateful that you found us.. You are pretty amazing yoruself.

Keep up the good fortune!

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Good for you Evie! You keep getting stronger and stronger!!!!
      Tiny

Comment

way to go ..evielou..everthing in life gets better and you are doing it..keep it going it only gets better
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hope the tooth's sorted!!!
          Whatever do you mean dolphin?? You do know the tooth fairies sort that out don't you? Please tell me they do!!!

Great news Evie. I know you've had a rough few days recently but your spirit has kept you going through it all. The future's bright....The future's orange (juice)!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Thanks so much..MM,you are a beautiful soul !!!Tiny,You feel so warm and fuzzy...Trigs,i am hanging on and hope to meet your 8months AFand more..Dolphin,You have always been there and I love you for it(Gum Surgery 8am Mon.morning unless hipster sends the tooth fairy first...Oouchh)Hippy,you rock my boat...Love orange juice ,love the OJ commerical...NOT TANG...My Mother must have thought us kids were gonna grow up to be astronauts....You all mean so much to me...LOL..Evie

Comment

Thanks for caring my dear friend Dolphin,The thought of the surgery is actually is kinda scarring me.I used to LOVE the feeling of pain pills and AL.I am thinking about toughing it out without the pills.I would much rather hurt than drink.Hubby is gonna drive me.The Dr. said it would be a nearly 2hr.surgery and I could not drive afterwards.If everything goes OK the stitches will come out on thurs. or fri...LOL..Evie

Comment

:h:l:h
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

EVIE, Forty days, yee haw! Doing the happy dance!

Biscuit

Comment

Evie - well done you... So inspiring. Stories like this change peoples lives - thank you.

Lx
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                    X