Where is Cindi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Cindi?

I am a bit concerned. She was leaving for St. Louis, but had been ill and was waiting to get her test results back. Her last posts were on 6/16/08, that is a long time for her to be away from the boards. Has anyone heard from her? R2C
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Where is Cindi?

Thanks for putting out this APB for Cindi, I have been thinking of doing this for several days. This is just not like her at all!!

Cindi, please check in!! We miss you!

XXX Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Where is Cindi?

I guess we are thinking alike. I asked her to sign in on 30 day abs. Also, I haven't seen anything from Janice for a while. She might be on vacation. I'm not sure about that. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Where is Cindi?

I think we all can become accustomed to regularly seeing members posts on here that in some way make us feel when that person is not posting that something is wrong. I hope I'm right in thinking that maybe Cindi has some more pressing engagements that are keeping her away from the forum though.

Hope you and the family are well Cindi when you read this!!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Where is Cindi?

We just care Hippie and we know Cindi, and this is out of character for her so we rally together to see if we missed something to put our minds at ease that all is well with her. Were not trying to take the negative side, just hoping she is well. R2C
          Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius

Comment

Where is Cindi?

R2C. I'm in contact with Cindi myself through pm's and Cindi is someone I care about a lot; so please don't imply otherwise.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Where is Cindi?

I've been wondering about Cindy also. Hopefully she is just busy, but I miss her too!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Where is Cindi?

Did not mean to imply anything, please lets not get into something over this. I was only concerned about Cindi. I am sorry if I offended you, it was not intentional.

Comment

Working...
                X