Summer (!) Solstice at Stonehenge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...for Evie and Hippie and everyone...... About to light my candle and send wishes around the world..... Blessings everyone!

Summer solstice 2008: special report by MSN UK News - news & weather

BBC NEWS | England | Wiltshire | Thousands mark summer solstice

Hope the links work.....erm, yes, this is a British summer!! Sorreeeee! But are our sprits downhearted... NO! (Just damp!)

Love and hugs
    FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

FMS...Thanks,I caught the light as it surrounded my little piece of the World....I will be in the UK in july to go to the crop circle symposium in glastonbury.We will be on the Avebury plain as well.I called to get room reservations at the RED LION in Avebury but the owner said the town had closed his rooms down because of plumbing problems.It is a great place to meet and exchange stories(very haunted)Thanks for the link...love,love,love BBC NEWS....Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thanks for the link Fondling my Sheep!! (ah remember them days!!)lol

It was good to see everything went off peacefully this year even though half the people were wet through and freezing cold waiting for the sunrise to poke it's head above the horizon.!!

Would love to get down to meet you there in July Evie but have other commitments during that month. Have a great time here in the UK anyway.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Me too Evie! Have a great time in the UK! I hope you find another place to stay....do you need any links/help from we 'Limeys'?!?! (Is that how it's spelt?!)

Hippie - aw! Thanks for the Fondling.....reminder!! :H:H Yes, shame about our summer just now eh!??! It WILL come - I have booked it....but like the trains, just a little delayed I'm afraid!

Happy Second Half of the Year all!!

Love Fondling My Sheep then..........just for Hippie!
        XX:h
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
        X