I want to break EVERYTHING but I believe in God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to trash everything. Everything that is strong about me is Africa. Everything that I am about is Tanzania and Kenya. Why don't I be a complete failure and just give up according to the Western World's rules. Makes sense, I'm just a white drunk born in Kenya/Africa. Prob is I love, adore my country. I know I'm pissing off a lot of people here. I am lonely, sad and don't really know where to turn to. I'm finished and afraid. Time to climb Mt.Kenya and stay nthere.
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Lots of people who love their countries here, sister - nothing for anyone to be pissed about. Welcome, and hope you find strength and friendship here.

Comment

I am sorry you are feeling so bad; I can only imagine the pain you are feeling.
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Not totally understanding what you are saying Eliziabeth - but this I do know ...

This is the "World" on this web site. We are from as many Nations as there is Internet service. We come together to find friendship, and break habits that have no Boundaries or Borders. That is the beauty of our friendships. We are all humans. Looking to look out for each other.

I welcome you - with open arms
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Bush Baby, I don't know what brought this on, but you have never pissed me off, and there is no shame in loving your country. Be proud of it, and who you are.

Comment

Gia said what I think, including the loving you part. :l

Comment

You are loved and wanted here Elizabeth.

lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I'm sorry for whatever has happened that brought this on Elizabeth. You live in a beautiful country and it is good that you love it. I'm sorry you are lonely. Can you join a daily thread and tell us what is going on?

Comment

Hi Elizabeth, you sound very frustrated..is it with your drinking etc? Tell us more and we may be able to offer you more support.:l
                  I'm sorry that you are going through a hard time.
                  xx
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                  X