Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap! 2 dogs die in 10 days

Oh Hillary

I am so sorry about your buddy. My dog is truly my best friend. The bond between a dog and it's family is truly unbelievable. You gave that doggie 15 wonderful years, and have been blessed with its love.

With love

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

Comment

Awww Hilary......I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but hope you find a little comfort in knowing you did the right thing by your beloved dog.......a pug, if I remember correctly?.......I adore them.

I`ll include you and your wee dog in my prayers tonight.

Much love,
      Darling x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Hilary

So sorry...I am in misery and so sorry you must feel it too. they are so much a part of day to day life...I did not know how much till the last few days...I cry like a baby....

Huggggs
        Control the Mind

Comment

Sk I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss. I am still heart sore when I think of my own wee buddie who I had to have put gently to sleep last year, the pain is so deep and even after this time I still look for him on the bed at my feet, just for a fleeting second. Please know that there are lots of us here that truly understand what you are going through and that you did exactly the right thing. So sorry for you.

Lx
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

soooo sorry...it is a deep pain...my thoughts are with you...xx buckle

Comment

I'm so sorry. Losing one is difficult but both in such a short time is really a blow. Take care of yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X