Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone...keep popping in and reading all the posts. Its nice to still be here even though alot of the people i know seem to have gone! I've been okay lately and i am modding quite well. I find that as i have changed my poison(wine!) to beer...i am okay and don't go too over-board with it. I know...its not the answer but beer doesnt send me insane like wine does...I will have a couple of a night and maybe more at the weekends but its okay..i'm managing it, so far! Ideally i would like to stop altogether but every time i do that ..i last a few days and then run into a massive binge, so this way, i am not denying myself completely. I do have such an un-healthy attitude towards alcohol,so i am well aware that i am playing a dangerous game here....anyway, thats it for me at this moment in time. Have a good day today everyone and speak soon.. Bella xxxxx

Hello!

Bella! I am so glad to see you. You sound really good and you found something that works for you, and that is fantastic. Wine does that to me too, so I completely understand. How are your babies?? Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Hello!

Hi Suzanna....I remember you..you said some nice things to my posts in the past. Babies are fine...my new-born(!) is now 6 months old and a real smiler! He's a very happy little soul..god knows why with a mother like me!!!! Anyway, thankyou for understanding me. I hope youre doing okay? X

Comment

Hello!

Hi Bella great to hear from you. I am sure you are the best mum and always will be !!!!!. Take care good to hear from you
        Love Cap

Comment

Hello!

Bella,

It is great to hear from you!!

I am glad you are modding well. Don't apologize. A couple beers a night is not a bad thing at all. I wish I could do that but I take any of it and overdo.

Also, Bella, do not put yourself down like you do. I am absolutely certain you are a great mommy because you question yourself, which means you really care.

(6 months old!! Where does the time go?)

Thanks for checking in. It is good to know you are doing well.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello!

Morning Bella!!

You have this uncanny knack of only seeing your faults and the negatives don't cha?!!!lol

It's great to hear from you Bella. I'm not gonna get all sentimental and soppy here so I'll send you an e-mail later and catch up with you properly.

Love and Happiness as always
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hello!

Hi Bella

I remember you from before. Glad you are doing well and you should be proud of yourself for moding successfully.

Rustop

Comment

Hello!

Hi Bella, I too remember you. Glad to hear your doing better. I too have the same problem with wine and have been doing the beer thing. Pat yourself on the back for being in a better place than you were before. Glad to hear the babies are doing well too. Hang in there and keep posting.

Michaela
                :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Hello!

Hey lovely Bella
                  It's so nice to see you again
                  and even nicer to hear that you
                  and your son are doing very well!
                  I'm very happy for you both. Keep
                  popping in here I'ts great to hear of
                  your progress.
                  :lPan

Comment

Hello!

Hello Bella, so good to "see" you xxx
                    I'm happy to hear of your wonderful progress !!! All the best to you and again, thanks for the update xxxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hello!

Hello Bella,

I certainly do remember you. I am so glad that you and your family are doing well. Be strong darling. Sounds like you are doing just fine!

Hugs, Best
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hello!

And Hello from me too, Bella!! I am glad you have found your way out - at least just now.... Too right - two beers vs a massive binge on the wine?! Much better!

And I second Cindi and Hippie - take a look at your brilliant points too wont you?! Cos they are there plain for all to see! And as Cindi says, how can you care so much and be a bad mummy?! You're always so quick to point out the loveliness of your babies....now it's your turn!!

Good to hear from you! All the very best to you and yours...
                        Love
                        FMS xx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hello!

Hi Bella, great to hear from you again...I was wondering where you went.
                          Nice to hear about the babe, they grow so fast don't they? A little too fast sometimes...

Comment

Hello!

Yes Bella, I second what everybody says, you are a good mum, and you have a good soul too. xxoo Suz
                            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Hello!

Bella, so good to hear from you...i miss you!!!! How are the boys? LUV...
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                              X