TOPOMAX TO KUDZU?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOPOMAX TO KUDZU?????

Hi all. Am considering weaning myself off the Topo (down from 200mg at 25mg a week) as have suffered really bad hair loss and it is continuing. Have been on topo since 1st May with good results and the cravings having stopped altogether once I reached 200mg. Have heard a lot of good things about kudzu and was wondering if anyone has gone from that transition from the topo onto the kudzu with no trouble? Am terrified the cravings return but isn't that what the kudzu's for? I cannot get the kudzu where I live so will have to order it from MWO and will take 3 to 4 weeks to get to me. Any advice anyone? Would be GREATLY appreciated (before I go bald!!! :H)

TOPOMAX TO KUDZU?????

Hi Time.
    Well, I never used Topo or any of the other drugs. I decided tro try this only with the supps. I swear by the Kudzu and L-Glut combo also the Omega 3,6 and 9. These really took the edge of the urges to drink for me. I also think a huge component is changing our thinking. After six months, my knee jerk reaction to triggers is not longer........I need a drink, it is now, I need to take a walk, or I need to talke a nice warm bath! I swear, this is what will keep me from turning to AL in both the present and the future!!

Best Wishes,
    Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
    X