Drinking alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking alone

Hi there...thats what im doing now...Drinking alone....so wish i had someone to talk to.... who was right here with me ...next to me....In body ,not cyber...I am pretending to be ok and and im good at it but really...i am alone in this deep dark battle. I cant get the drink down my neck fast enough. Hey..its only cider, not the dreaded wine...but you know what? Its all the same. ALCOHOL...it doesnt seem to suit me that well.

I also have this constant fear that my husband will come downstairs and ....nevermind my friends..As Hippie..my dear friend says..i have an uncanny way of always looking on the negative... Bella xx

Drinking alone

Its lonely been a mom ,I know...is your husband in bed? Its very early? You will be ok Bella, and you are loved.:l:l

Comment

Drinking alone

hi bella
      i seem to always think in the negative too...maybe thats why we drink...to not feel so negative if only for the time we are drunk...i have been very alone lately too...haven't started drinking yet today but i feel it coming on...sorry you feel so dark lately...i have too and it sucks...
      dove

Comment

Drinking alone

Limers and Dove...hello. Dove....you hit the nail on the head for me. we get drunk to feel better...dont start drinking Dove....it just isnt worth the head the next day....I'm in real trouble now as I had a drink the othe day at 12noon..and it made me feel so much better....my hangover went. XXXXXX

Comment

Drinking alone

Hi Bella,

Let me try and put you off sinking that cider tonight. I once spent 3 full days being sick off cider. I have no idea what happened after 10 pm that evening. Luckily I had some good friends who made sure I woke up in my own bed ( and on my own!)

Cider is better than wine (less strong) I know but not as good for mods success as AF Becks.

Love you Bella, sorry you're feeling down. :l Hope your little ones are ok.

love Waves:h
          Enough is enough

Comment

Drinking alone

Hi Bella

I Think cider is the worst drink you can drink it cheap and the beeer say no more hope your not drinking skol super because that is worst then wine and cider put to give.....i drink diamond white and that is strong.

Im to sorry your feeling down take care:l

love
            Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

Drinking alone

p.s i forgot to say someone said to me drinking 4cans of skol super it like drinking nearly a bottle of wiskey....now that got me THINKING..
              family is everything to me

Comment

Drinking alone

Dear, Dear Bella!

I am so sorry for your loneliness! I too drank alone, or always hiding it! Can relate to everything you posted, unfortunately! We all understand that alcohol is a depressant, consequently, creating a negative thought pattern. Our internal dialogue, while drinking or hung over - so self sabotaging! Oh, to just just get through a few days and come to that place, where the body and mind start to shift back into its' natural balanced state, seeing things more clearly and experiencing joy, even in the smallest form is motivating! I wish this for you and will hold you in my caring thoughts!

:l Best
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                X