Selfish me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selfish me

Bella its not unforgiveable at all, I for one forgave you immediatley just please get serious about doing something different you really had me worried about you. I want to meet the real you so I am asking that you post alot to let us know you are ok and changing things.

Sammys

Comment

Selfish me

Okay, I will do that. I just don't want to upset people here. I have had a couple of pms that have made me feel tearful to read, they are so kind....anyway, onwards and upwards.....I am strong and will crack this...i know it. Bella xxxxx

Comment

Selfish me

Bella, we are care and are worried about you.... hence the 'tough love' responses. I am glad to see you are posting today. I couldn't stop thinking about you last night.

So many of us know what it is like to be in the dark hole. I encourage you to post more often here. I was you not too long ago; drinking, pretty much a single mom, and lonely. I understand completely. This place gave me the courage to start changing. I really hope it does for you too.

Things will be so much better once you start to take action. All the best to you.

Comment

Selfish me

Bella,
          You are confusing anger with frustration. I don't think anyone here is angry with you, but I know that many are frustrated. We do you no favors by pretending that we think you are doing OK and modding successfully. We do you no favors, by giving you pity under the guise of being your friend, when we know that you are in trouble.

Bella, I hope you are being honest with yourself this time. Admitting that you have a problem with alcohol and probably depression and that you are really going to reach out for help this time. Please seek help. Make that call today. And, yes, post your feelings, but do this with the thought of getting well and not just for attention. When you do this, I guarantee, you will recieve amazing support!

Best Wishes,
          Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Selfish me

Bella,

Please do not stop posting. It's hard to read posts such as yours at times, but it only justifies what we are all here for and why. Don't worry about offending anyone, we have all done things to offend when we have been under the infulence. We are all here to help and care about you and your family.

Take care,

Michaela
            :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
            AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Selfish me

Good luck, best wishes and lots of strength to you Bella.

Comment

Selfish me

I too have been worrying all day about you, Bella. I have been working until now and the first thing I've done is to check you are ok today. You said you would be but we aren't you and I felt awful having to go to bed last night and leave you feeling low. but I knew you were talking to some great people.

I remember when I was stuck at home with just the kids. My husband worked late all the time so I had every evening alone. Luckily i wasn't drinking at that time but it didn't stop me feeling very lonely. I began to learn German from a tape and a book and bought a knitting machine. These activities filled some time. Have you a project you can think about when the kids are in bed? Were you keen on learning at school? Art? Any interest that it would be possible to start up?

Depression is common after giving birth and also with alcohol consumption. Take any help you can get.

Thinking of you tonight, Bella.:l Hope it's a better one.:h

Love Waves
                Enough is enough

Comment

Selfish me

Bella my support is unconditional please PM me any time ok some well meaning things have been said here and some not so I know you are determined to deal with this and have sought counselling and are not trying to just get attention you will get there you will.
                  love cap

Comment

Selfish me

I don't think anyone was preaching. Perhaps you should research some of Bella's posts and you may get an idea where some people were coming from.

Comment

Working...
                    X