Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words of encouragement - Vlad style... huh-oh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to post a message of encouragement for all... Vlad style. I want to say 'good job' to all those who have admitted they have a problem - remember, it takes strength to do that. You are not weak - YOU ARE STRONG!

Congrats to all those who are going AF, whether you've done 30 days, 13 days, 1 day (or even 0 days - remember the will and desire is there and that's a great start).

Well done to the moderators (I'm one too) - I know we have our slip-ups but lets put them behind us and start over - I know the period of time between my slip-ups is getting longer each time.

There are a lot of people out there who don't even think they have a problem, I'm sorry, but not drinking all week and then binging on a weekend - that's a problem. That attitude 'It's weekend and I'm gonna get absolutely wrecked' - What's that about? 'It's the weekend and that's what you do...' 'What?!!!' OK, maybe its a lifestyle problem, not a drink problem and maybe I'm just ranting on again like the thread about my Russian football scarf.

In the same way... I'm a Christian - it doesn't mean I'm perfect, it just means I've accepted I'm a sinner and I need Jesus to help me to be a better person. I wander from the pathway (drinking slip-ups being just one of my favourite alternative routes!) but I know that Christ is always there to put me back on track.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

enjoy the match tonight!

Comment

Won't see it, I'm at a church meeting...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

VLAD, thanks for the post.....nice start to the day!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
        X