X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're an alcoholic when...

When you let this happen ! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

You take your dogs out for a walk the morning after a heavy night, bend down to pick up the poop and continue falling...yuk
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Startingover, what an awful thought Ha! Isn't that like sticking ones nose in someone elses business ! Ha1 IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

You have a bottomless margarita in a restaurant in Chicago's Loop on a busy Friday night and get sick right at the table. Your friends put you on the commuter train home (the one to the suburbs, not the slightly grittier El) and you get sick on the train as well. That was 10 years ago , but Oh, God ...
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Theme2be, BEEN THERE!! I woke up at mtn home where I'd taken my g'daughters, then drank to a stupor, and they had built a fire in fireplace, with damper CLOSED, and roasted marshmallows. How could I chastise THEM??
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

When you keep checking in here hoping to find the "magic words" that will make you quit... when all along you know they are really already inside of you.

Comment

LucidLynn;398556 wrote: When you keep checking in here hoping to find the "magic words" that will make you quit... when all along you know they are really already inside of you.
                Brilliant!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

:bump:
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Bumping this up... O2M's orders! Sheesh! She called me 'cranky hole'.

What???
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oops, LTG - cross-posted!

Comment

...when your boss draws yet another picture of you but this time with a thought bubble of 'I :h Vodka

Comment

Where the only way you can tell where you were the night before is by checking your bank account (a few days later when the initial horror has faded) to see where you used your bank card and then dividing the money spent at the bar to see how many people you were buying drink for!
                          Did that many many times.
                          BH

Comment

Yes and check your phone to see who you talked to. Then in horror do not answer the phone for many days. Check your clothes and try to see from the dirt what has happened. I have so bad memorys with many clothes that I can not use them even that are beautiful dresses. Then just all the pain in weeks after bad scandal and blackouts

Comment

oh yes that one too - checking the clothes and shoes (if I managed to come home with both that is) for any clues as to where i might have ended up..... Also having to buy a new jacket and mobile phone every week due to leaving them in the pub or taxi or somewhere....
                              Oh and having to ring the pub the next day to see if you left your phone and jacket there (again).... cringe cringe.
                              BH

Comment

BH - I hear you on that one! The amount of mobiles/umbrellas/jackets Ive left behind after a night out is unbelievable... Somewhere in the world there's a 'Lost Property Box' with my name on it!
                                ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Working...
                                X