Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're an alcoholic when...

OK, Here's my TODAY entry!

I had to have serious dental surgery this morning. Cut and paste gum thing ... too gross for details.
    This appointment has been pending for over 4 months as I have been having other work done in prep for it ...

Dentist comes in and opens my mouth and says:

"Well, I'm glad to see you're not drinking as much!"

Friggin OMG. How many times did the poor bastard had to work on my mouth inhaling my wine breath all these months before??? LOL I swear, I brushed my teeth, loads of mints, but I'm SURE now it had not helped!

PS: I still have excess "grocery stock" from my Amazon.com wino purchase days if anyone needs anything. Crazy ,, just crazy!

Comment

WIH, seems like your 'medical professional' could have put it to you another way!! My dentists, Nancy, is wonderful, and would certainly talk to me privately about something like that, since she is not just my dentist but also my friend! Hard to find, I know, but I'm lucky to have her!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

when you meet someone for the first time (to your knowledge) and they say oh didnt we have a great night that time and wasnt it so much fun you and me signing those songs on the karaoke.....
        and your like oh yeah right yeah great yeah....(and you have never seen this person before in your life and you definitely do not and cannot sing)
        BH

Comment

when you get offered by the bar tender, if you drink 1 of every different beer in this place ill give you a double gin at the end. and i got the double gin YaY.

when u get woken up in the morning out side the next door neighbours house at you girlfriends place covered in blood.

when you hold on to a car window once it takes off, and dont know if its best to keep holding on or let go.. in my case i kept holding on till it was going about 50-60klms and then let go

when you go to the dr's and get valium to help stop drinking and find out drinking while on valium seems like a good idea.

when you loose everyone you love except your best friend al.

when you tell a fib on here that your not drinking.( im drinking as we speak)

when you get pulled over with a hitch hiker in the car, and you tell the cops. it wasnt her fault. and let her go. lol wtf was i thinking

when you in the back of a paddy wagon throwing coins out the back, so you can tell the cops you had no money to catch a cab.

an alcoholic is someone you don't like that drinks as much as you do

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

janie;420737 wrote: You wake up in the morning with a very bad haircut again... and you had not been to a salon. Surprise!
            Oh, yes.. I can relate to this.
            NEVER decide to trim your fringe/bangs when you're p****d
            ho hum..
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

When you wake up in a German hospital with 25 stitches across your lip and over your mouth, minus a front tooth because it went through your lip when you fell head first with your hands behind your back as you fell!!!!!!!

Comment

When relatives hide and lock up their (and your) car keys.
                It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

adding wine to a martini to keep the glass filled. :H

Comment

you drink vanilla extract hoping for a buzz...

Comment

fell in a rose bush and got all scratched up... :H

Comment

dropped a glass and woke up later only to step in the glass and get glass splinters

Comment

falling in between the toilet and the tub!!!! :H

Comment

standing up from the toliet only to fall backwards into the tub!

Comment

how bout passing out on the floor and staying there??? :H

Comment

You get knocked up by the School Bus Driver, and then you're stupid enough to marry the a__hole.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X