You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You betcha.....I'm sure I can't even remember some of my best ones..which is probably a good thing for my own sanity!

Comment

My little boy went with me to the liquor store one day and at the checkout says to the clerk.."mommy sure loves wine...she drinks it all day and all night"...the shame...not enough to stop me though

Comment

Unfortunately I get reminded regularly by dear dear friends (not!) of my previous antics however I also make sure to remind them of theirs so one way or another we remember!
        BH

Comment

We could write a book tales of desperate drunken housewives!
          BH

Comment

Boozehag,
            You are a Hoot!!!! Kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

well someone has to keep you peeps entertained while none2 many is asleep!
              BH

Comment

Here's one..you go on a trip and get so drunk you decide to take a hot bath when you return to your hotel room..but pass out while the water is filling the tub...and are awakened by the hotel staff because you are flooding the downstairs rooms with the overflow from the tub..nice

Comment

You get arrested breaking into your neighbours house (thinking its your house) because you cant find your keys. OOPS.
                  Pyes

Comment

OUCH !! Thank god you didn't get shot....there was a guy in the news that did the same thing and his neighbor shot and killed him!!!

Comment

You find out that the man you've been dating really isn't separated from his wife...but is still living with her...so instead of simply breaking it off with him, you get smashed and call his wife and tell her a everything....and break up a 25 year marriage involving 3 kids..yes, he was a jerk, but a sober person would have had more class...

Comment

You Know when you're an alcoholic when you read the stories and say, "so, isn't that just normal life?"
                        Goal 1: Today
                        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Okay...that's it. I haven't even read the whole thread, I'm laughing so hard my son thinks I'm nuts.
                          I will have to think back and add one of my own.
                          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

You wake up on the couch drenched in the wine you had in your glass when you passed out and you have resorted to the cheap plastic wine cups cos' you're sick of buying, cleaning up, and cutting yourself with glass ones.
                            Pyes

Comment

Pyes
                              Yep can identify with that one but got an even better one than that. When you go to a friends house and THEY give you a plastic glass cos you have broken all theirs..... a special plastic glass they only bring out for you!
                              BH

Comment

lol Boozehag....Mines got MickyMouse on it..But i take the bendy straw out for fear of looking stupid..
                                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X