You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you fill your car up with diesel. Some diesel gets on your hands. You lick your hands. No wait, that's not alcoholic... something very wrong there. Unfortunately true though.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

you know youre an alkie when you go to get your second 12 pack of the evening and you chat it up with the bums on the corner of the convenience store like they are your best friends....

But you still don't give them a beer when they ask

Comment

or how bout waking up naked in your boss's bed with no idea how you got there?

Comment

How did you get out of there?
          BH

Comment

UGH!

I laid there and tried to figure out where my clothes were...he was laying right there acting like it was the most normal thing in the world...he had to take me to my car....Where was my car? Beats me.... I quit that job...he was/is a pig. Thank God we didn't have sex...I don't think....

Comment

Yep I have "befriended" a few homeless people in my time... We have a homeless man who lives up the road. Well he lives under a bridge up the road and I gave him my last couple of packs of ciggys when I gave up smoking and now he waves at me all the time! My husband said to me one day is he a drinking buddy of yours? No wonder I wont have sex with him - the husband that is not the homeless man...
              BH

Comment

Yea, I know that feeling....I would rather sleep with almost anyone than my boyfriend. LOL

Comment

soon to be ex boyfriend, when I stop being a chicken shit

Comment

You know your an alcaholic when sober people don't make sence..
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Yeah right nothing happened I know I know...no seriously that must have been awful.
                      BH

Comment

you know you're an alcoholic when you drunk facebook

Comment

very hard eh ... ha ha 1/2

Comment

How would you know One 2!! LOL!!!!!!!!

I dont think we had sex...I did the ole finger test....

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

I go to bed alone every night...so tell me I'm not missing anything?? I'll just pull out 'ole red out of the night stand and be happy right??

Comment

Working...
                                X