You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, the black ones will definitely be equivalent to the energizer bunny somehow and you'll be my first test subject...I bought stock in Duracell and I'm goin broke....

Comment

...you dream about a giant vodka bottle. SERIOUS! Was very embarrassed when I woke up.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hey Vlad...any ideas for a book title for this thread?? so many good, bad, funny stories here...

Comment

You know you're an alkie when you realize that damn near EVERY piece of clothing you own is stained with RED WINE damn it....but you wear it anyway....that sucks.

Comment

Oh, and you realize that most of your carpets are stained, and your sheets, and your mattresses...and the floormats in your car....

Comment

Between the trunk and the floormats, I think it's time for a new car
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Oh, so you read my crap story??

Comment

who could forget?
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

you know youre an alchy when your poo smells like tequila.

Comment

It'll be with me til the day I die....maybe I'll figure out a clever headstone caption..let me think bout that one..."here lies....

Comment

That's an Eagle's song isn't it? It's another Tequila poo poo....

Comment

Hey cke123..I can relate about the bosses bed thing....except I had sex with him on a business trip...I was so drunk...and his wife was in the next room....at least you didnt....

Comment

Oh shit SS.

Thats terrible...and hysterical....did she find out? what did you do the in the am???

Comment

You think you are Catherine Zeta Jones, Joan Jett and Angelina Jolie all rolled into one but, somehow don't look like them in the pictures once they are developed.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA PP!

Good one! Although I usually think I am thinner than I am and forget to suck in.....and I am usually absent from pics as I have clearly found strangers to talk to outside on my 45th smoke break

Comment

Working...
                                X