You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... When you find a half full glass of wine with 2 flies in it, sit staring at it, willing yourself not to drink it and actually feel jealous of the flies...
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

And then you drink it.....

Comment

I did that with a can of special brew and a fag butt......
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

This is going to totally disgust you all, but seeing as I had to be disgusted by it, I don't see why everyone else should get away with it and besides it is a good reminder of how low people actually sink with this.

Someone who I know has had a very serious problem for years, and he finally went to AA two years ago and managed to quit. After staying dry for 2 years, he decided it would be a good idea to move back to Spain from the UK...bad move. He soon began drinking again- now if I thought my drinking was bad it was nothing on his- he would drink 24 cans of beer during the night (while sleeping) and a bottle of sherry for breakfast, just to get him in the mood for the real days drinking.

His wife was trying desperately to remove all his means of getting alcohol, and throwing it away. After one of his binges he told me when he was sick, he would vomit in a jar then drink it because he couldn't bear to waste any alcohol.

You really know you're an alcoholic when you drink your vomit.

Comment

I've been low marbella...But could'nt do that for a million pounds...

I have gone to an interview with baby shit on my cuff...The handshake was interesting..
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

one2many;440904 wrote: Maby..I was eating an egg mayo sambo!!! lol
              LOL - I did warn you it was disgusting- SORRY!!!!

Comment

Yes. They are returning to the UK at the end of this month. As far as I know he is not drinking at the moment- he went on Antabuse.

Unfortunately his behavior while drinking was so bad, few people will have anything to do with him.

Comment

Yes. I think he will be much better of in the UK- apparently there is a daily AA meeting just 2 minutes from their flat, and it seems to work for him.

Comment

Yeah...Good luck to the chap..
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

You stash your booze in your pc's printer..
                      Jeezaloo.. It was a new one too... Accent being on the "was"....

Tried to print out a recipe this afternoon and all i got was a "klerrrrrr....pahplunk....phlfopp..."
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

You know

You know you're an alocoholic when your 7 year old daughter gives you the "look" as you mix a drink. Broke my heart.
                        AF since 1/1/2011

Comment

Mackeral;435442 wrote: You know your an alcaholic when your shakeing and sweating BEFORE sex...
                          ewww
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

When you lose a whole day through drinking and tell your G/F ou think its Wed and not Thurs.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

when you get excited by the AT and T ad that says "more bars in more places"
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

when you go to strip clubs and try to buy coke

Comment

Working...
                                X