You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the funniest post I have ever read ever!!!!!!!!!!! I want to keep them in a scrap book!!!!
    MM

Comment

OMG!!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Breaking your toe in the middle of the night, and not remembering it in the morning. Getting 10 stitches in your face when you fall on the wet ceramic floor in the bathroom. Humiliating!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Sea! What? Were you his student? OMG!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

When you are drunk, you suddenly have a PHD and can solve everyones problems.
            MM

Comment

When you turn off your phone and computer for 2 days after you went out, and hope everyone has a short memory or was as drunk as you were.
              MM

Comment

LOL!!!!
                MM

Comment

No he drove for the boys' trade school. We started dating when I was a senior in high school. Got prego when I was in first year of college. Now it doesn't seem too damn funny, does it.lol. Got my beautiful son Patrick. Kicked the bus driver to the curb 14 months into the marriage.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Good one Montana. Done that.lol

Comment

Don't feel too bad Sea. I got married when I was drunk. It lasted 2 weeks. It took me 10 years to finally get a divorce.
                      MM

Comment

Montana Mommy;421580 wrote: Don't feel too bad Sea. I got married when I was drunk. It lasted 2 weeks. It took me 10 years to finally get a divorce.
                        MM
                        I think I was permanently drunk for the decade I was with my son's father!
                        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Oohhhh.. never told you this one guys!

... when you wake up on Blackpool beach surrounded by police and a dead body and are taken in for 'questioning'....
                          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

To think of how many kids would not have been born if it were not for good ole AL.lol.

Comment

OMG Chelle
                              No freakin' Way!!!

Comment

Chelle, You have to share this story!!!
                                MM

Comment

Working...
                                X