You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I cant say too much about the treatment of the poor dog can I after my own confession yesterday about almost setting fire to my bosses poodle with a ciggy ....
    BH

Comment

Give yourself a break...you thought it was a throw rug...honest drunken mistake!

Comment

vlad;435428 wrote: Gonna check...
        Nope I haven't.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Yes 1/2 not many people would appreciate how truly bad that is. Even worse slip on shoes with a white crepe wedge sole.....
          BH

Comment

The dog died not long after I tried to set fire to it and my boss came into work late that day and said oh poor sammy died last night and I said oh no I am soo sorry blah blah. Then he said the dogs last words were promise me you will get that bitch!
            BH

Comment

Cinders;435470 wrote:

Kay, steal the dog if you need to. No one should ever put a dog in that kind of hurtful situation.
              I have stolen many- a very kind Spanish lady told me years ago it was the only way to rescue these poor creatures here in Spain- fortunately little by little things are changing and sometimes one gets results by going the legal route- but most of the time the situation is so bad I can't wait. Obviously if the guy is your neighbor you can't take the dog to your place- but if you go online, you should be able to make contact with welfare groups that will help you.

I stole a horse once.

Comment

eh no 1/2 he wasnt that cool.... he was going to work in dunnes remember. Also it was early '80s when this happened so there was no bud then only cider. Also I think he was a pioneer.
                BH

Comment

Sorry to refer back a page or so but, boozehag I did the same thing! I woke up in the middle of the night to take a pee and returning to the bed I took a wrong turn somehow and ended up in boyfriend's friend's bed. Of course I was buck naked. I was awaken in the morning by boyfriend tapping me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and thought ....that is odd...boyfriend doesn't have any tattoos. Once fully awake me and the friend had alot to explain.
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thought of another....you find very creative ways to open a wine bottle with no cork screw on hand...shoving a knife through so it squirts on you...smashing the top off at the neck then gracefully pouring in a nice wine glass
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hey, no mention of my standing on one leg thread. Obviously not funny enough. :H
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LOL PP...

Proberly the equivalent of why so many men have broken teeth from beer bottles
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

ah vlad very funny! Very good thinking too on the part of your husband....
                          BH

Comment

Drinking so much vodka began to dissolve my teeth. My dentist was not too impressed. My dentist tells me off, lots.

Comment

Page 48

Comment

PP
                                I had nothing to explain - the gobshite whose bed I ended up in most certainly was and probably still is virgin - with a face like his only his mother could love him... Beer googles would not have been enough to make that attractive - he was blow drying his hair with a heater for god's sake.
                                BH

Comment

Working...
                                X