You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There wasn't an am....he high-tailed it out of there.....but at least I knew I wasn't about to lose my job....he was sweating bullets for years after that...scared to death that I would rat him out

Comment

Instant job security!!! my dream!!

Comment

Yeah, I work in a profession with 99.9% men....not that I've ever had to use it....but he knew that he screwed up....LITERALLY......but, I wasn't proud either to have to look his wife in the eyes the next day...

Comment

slowly sinking;435793 wrote: That's an Eagle's song isn't it? It's another Tequila poo poo....
          Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge....Don Henley....

Comment

.... When you kid yourself you're buying brandy for "medicinal" purposes....

Yeah, RIGHT....
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

...When you think it is cool to go out and drink many,many shots just because it is a full moon on Friday the 13th and know that you must wake up early to get your cat neutered at the shelter. You wake up and take the cat in sweating your ass off to begin with, and when you get there (the middle of summer in AZ) to a place where the air is not turned on and it smells like wet, dirty animals. You immediately proceed with your cat in his carrier to the nearest bathroom and barf your brains out several times. On the drive home, you are so thankful that you have left a Gatorade bottle in your car so you have something to puke in on your way home.
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

cke123;435791 wrote: you know youre an alchy when your poo smells like tequila.
                Or a Russian airport toilet.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

...when you even shock a Russian barman.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

When you can drink a bottle of white wine in 5 minutes
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

When you run out of money and wander into your local pub asking complete strangers to buy you drinks.

When you go for your other half with a knife and he calls the police....

Now, if THAT aint a deterrent I dont know what is.
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

...you are so drunk that in a busy ENGLISH pub you think that asking some ENGLISH people to let you pass in Russian will work. You get so frustrated at their lack of response you push through them and say 'thank you' as sarcastically as possible... in Russian. Then you sit there scowling and drinking your half pint of pure vodka.

Comment

When your parents "repo" your car to prevent you from A)killing yourself and/or someone else, B) getting a DUI, and C) prevent you from showing up at their house again...
                          It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

...When you ony have one bottle of wine left in the house and you stash it: -

A) In last summer's inflatable dinghy in the attic
                            B) In a tupperware tub, so it can fit into the hoover
                            C) in amongst the 1 foot high bag of dog mixer food
                            D) In the chimenea.. (Its October... we wont be using it...)
                            E) Inside the piano... (That note NEVER sounded quite right....)
                            F) In your car... where the spare wheel is...

And finallly.... If you're really desperate for your other half not finding it... you wait until its dark, go into the attic with a hammer, a nail and some rope.. and you bloody well hang the bottle outside the window and jam it shut....
                            Hey presto... instantly chilled vino... an "unsuspecting" other half and an inebriated YOU.
                            Everyone's a winner.... NOT.

Comment

Chelle, I did the hiding the bottle in the car where the spare goes too! I also used the glove box.
                              It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

One of my friends used to bury it in the garden. I am sure if anyone were to dig that garden up they would come accross a large stash of Gin.

Comment

Working...
                                X