You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know your an alcaholic when your on first name terms with the local kebab shop owner..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

"When you lose a whole day through drinking and tell your G/F ou think its Wed and not Thurs."

This caption cought me attention as it's what made me go AF 2 weeks ago.... WOW I am not alone.
      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Not alone at all FT...Lots of people here...Lost too much time

Comment

you know you are an alcoholic when your children say Mum can you please turn the music down and go to bed we have to be up for school in the morning...... and you drunkenly reply oh for god sake kids have a bit of fun for once - you kids are so serious these days....
          BH

Comment

...when you walk in your local and there's already a large vodka waiting for you on the bar.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh, when you come down in the morning and you turn the TV on and it's BLARING LOUD!!! at volume 56 - you don't recall it being THAT loud before going to bed. With a hangover you frantically turn it down to about 25.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh yes, done that one soooooo many times Vlad!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

vlad;444784 wrote: ...when you walk in your local and there's already a large vodka waiting for you on the bar.
                  Or your local cinema!
                  I go see films on an afternoon when i can cos i hate crowds, and i go fo a drink first and then one afterwards too.
                  The last time i went I had me drink, saw the film and went back up to the bar to find a large dry white waiting for me.
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Oh, here's a new one too...
                    Was finishing my second bottle, when I went to recover the third stashed away and unbeknownst to me, my other half had already found it, poured it out and filled it up with water.
                    I was so pissed already, I didnt even realise.
                    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

You know your an alcaholic when it takes 20 frickin minutes to login.......

Not funny....BUT...KINDA....Keyboards change round...to confuse me...I know they do...Sick bastards...

Comment

Vlad - you rule. And are right,

AL sucks when you pee the bed (bad enough when it is yours).

Worse, when you plan to go to a friend's house, BRING A WATERPROOF PAD so you don't pee their bed, FORGET TO USE it, THE PEE THEIR BED!

Tail under legs, Figi

Comment

How bout when you are in HIGH SCHOOL and pee your friends bed after you threw up all over her room. GOD

Comment

You throw up in the toilet blood red and run around the place asking everyone to come and look at your vomit insisting it's not gross.

Comment

Good on you! Sooo understand!!

Comment

...when coming out of the off licence, you go to put your hat on and somehow the bottle of vodka you've just bought swings in the bag hung from your wrist and hits you square on in the chin. It hurt... alot! Thought I'd knocked my teeth out.

Comment

Working...
                                X