Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Worse....

Hi all....

Haven't posted in awhile.... not sure where to turn. I'm getting worse. I'm to the point where I'm drinking 2 bottles of wine PER DAY. This is NOT good, I know.

I keep thinking about therapy, even looking online at my health insurance options. Have told myself I'll "stop" when my kids go back to school in 1.5 weeks.... really? Am I kidding myself?

It's really bad... I don't feel good. My "insides hurt". Scared that I have done some real damage...

Help, help, help....

Getting Worse....

hi miss cheryl,
    try to cut back and get some af days in.....have you read the book? talk to your dr if you feel comfortable its hard with kids i know but its hard whether you drink or not and i realized the drink might get me through the hard patch but i miss alot of good patches..
    keep coming
    :h:h
    rudemama

Comment

Getting Worse....

Hey Cheryl=

Just got off of chat with you. If you want to pm me about antabuse...feel free. I know how awful it feels to feel stuck in that nightly 2 bottle of wine rut...been there, done that...

Let me know if you want any info!

Beth
      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Getting Worse....

Lucy I would love some antabuse info PLEASE pm me

a desperate,
        K
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Getting Worse....

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Yeah, I say to myself, "and then what"? I have been right where you are and I feel your pain. I've force myself to only buy little boxes of wine rather than buying the real large bottle. Now I feel that if I don't stop I will continue to be abused by Men. To this new found knowledge, I want to stop because I love myself to damn much to let anything happen to ME.

You are taking a big step in even considering going AF. I was told that if I stopped for 30 days then a lot of my pain and guilt would go away. I believe this to be true. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself, for YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X