Freaky Friday Silly Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is intended to bring a smile to our face. To end the week with a look at how absurd we can be as human beings with our little silly quirks!

One of my pet peeves is when people eat shrimp and bite just short of the tail, leaving a whole other bite in the tail!!!!!
    Chickens!!!!! Who taught them how to eat shrimp!!!!?????

As I feel, I was put on this Earth to show them the way, I proceed to try to teach them how to eat it properly, so as not to leave all that precious shrimp in the tail.

Mind you, I don't walk up to total strangers, but save the lessons for family and close friends.

What's yours?????

Shelby
    "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

People who pick there nose and eat it should be made illegal GROSSSSSSe
    Cap

Comment

People that don't use their turn signals, esp when you are waiting at a stop sign!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

mother in laws
        Control the Mind

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Rocky to good

Comment

Dearest Shelby,I ALWAYS SUCK OUT THE TAIL...On crabs you must suck out the legs,on crawfish you must suck out the heads and on lobsters you absolutely must suck out the antenies..eyes..nose,knuckles or any other body part.If you don't...I will surely make soup...
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Obnoxious drivers who VROOM their engines to make them really loud
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Evie, Check My "Mood" and forgive what I am about to say....... Your husband must Love you!!!!!!

Comment

Dolphin,,
                  When I was a child I lived by a family with 8 children. Often invited to stay for meals if I had been over playing with them. They ALL made smacking noises when the ate! I stopped accepting their invitations. It was pure torture!!!!!

Comment

People who eat on buses. I'm ok with crisps, chocolates and drinks but fast food on bus journeys is a torture. Esp the women siting next to me who was chomping away on her fried chicken!!! Then to top it all off they forget to take their rubbsish with them or even any food left over.

Comment

When I'm at a restaurant and I've fixed my coffee...just the right amount of cream and sugar and enjoying it so much.....and I turn my head for ONE second and WHAMO! The coffee ninja comes by and fills 'er up.

A perfectly good cup of Joe gone bad. How am I gonna fix THAT? I'm no freaking coffee chemist! How the hell am I going to know how to fix up a 1/2 drank cup of what used to be perfectly good coffee? The ratios are all off now!

There really should be a law.

Sun
                      Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

People who snap their gum!!! uuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

PetPeeve, thank you for posting your pet peeve. :H

Comment

People who do 40mph in a 60, then get to a 30 and continue to do 40mph - ARRRRRRGH!
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

My biggest pet peeve is listening to, or reading of other people moan and whine about other peoples shortcomings!!!

Well if you believe that load of old 'crock' then your a bigger idiot than I am!!lol

My biggest pet peeve when I was drinking was children in pubs. Now I don't drink and go to pubs anymore my biggest pet peeve is seeing food go to waste. Always had this one and always will and there was the most stupidest news story today that totally got my back up. Here it is: EU forces market trader to pulp thousands of kiwi fruit because they're ONE MILLIMETRE too small | Mail Online

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X