Freaky Friday Silly Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waking up to and/or coming home to a sink full of dishes!!!! Have to clean up before I can start anything!!!!

Comment

People who interrupt when someone is speaking!!
      "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Hippie, You are TOO funnny!!!!! You got me good!!!!!!
        "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Pet peeve=Having to work.

I'd much perfer to sit and chat on line with my new friends here.
          Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Left lane drivers!!

Comment

Kids around here who think they own the roads and ride their bikes in the middle of the roads, with another kid on the handlebar and weave and in out in front of you..

Comment

I am with Hippy...leftover food should be made into SOUP...If nothing else,we could use it to dump on those that peeve us off...
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

People that drag their feet when they walk ESPECIALLY when in flip flops!
                  Also, sorry, Blue tooth ear thingy's CAN'T stand them. Ironically it's people that you KNOW don't need them that wear them! If you are a Caridothorasic Surgeon on CALL I may see the need but come on people, a soccer mom or an 80 year old mom or pop?
                  Sobriety is like my avatar. It was always right there in front of me but I couldn't see it!

Comment

JMT;354060 wrote: People that drag their feet when they walk ESPECIALLY when in flip flops!
                    Also, sorry, Blue tooth ear thingy's CAN'T stand them. Ironically it's people that you KNOW don't need them that wear them! If you are a Caridothorasic Surgeon on CALL I may see the need but come on people, a soccer mom or an 80 year old mom or pop?
                    :H So true

Comment

when the toilet paper is gone...newrole is put on top of the empty roll...wtf....how hard is it to throw the little ol roll away and put the new one on? slow people....when it is time to go some where and one person still has to go potty...check the dogs....check the lights...my god almighty...lets go already.
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

LMAO I DO THAT ALL THE TIME
                        brittzak;354080 wrote: when the toilet paper is gone...newrole is put on top of the empty roll...wtf....how hard is it to throw the little ol roll away and put the new one on? slow people....when it is time to go some where and one person still has to go potty...check the dogs....check the lights...my god almighty...lets go already.
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

:no:
                          tlrgs;354085 wrote: LMAO I DO THAT ALL THE TIME

Comment

people who 'double dip' - i.e. put their cracker in the dip, take a bite, and dip again !

people I don't know well who ask to taste my drink

watching someone eat rare steak with a fried egg - eeeeeeeeeeww ! :upset::yuk:

and definately those with no sense of humour :nomonkey:

Comment

All of the above!!!

People who push past on an elevator before letting you off!

People who speed through parking lots and quiet neighborhoods.

My ex DIL!!!!!!
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

When anyone uses my candles or fireplace for an ashtray.

Sammys I do not allow smoking in my house but they do this to my outside stuff cause I make them go outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X