looking for feedback re hypno tapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hola my fellow travelers.... I have been taking the supplements for the most part for a few months, however I got the topa two day s ago.... Im ready to do this all the way! I have gotten mixed messages re the hypno and i really cant afford it. Im looking for a used copy if anyone is interested in selling theirs or if i can get enough positive feedback ill go into debt and buy them. Please help. It seems this is an integral part of this program but I just dont have the $$$$. I live in South FLA!!! Please any feedback helps....

Hello again, notcarmen!

I personally like the hypno cd's. I think they help, and the sleep learning and subliminal are very relaxing to use every night. I figured I would save enough money not drinking to justify buying what I wanted to help me stop.
    Hope this helps!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Me too....I love them.
      Can't part with mine.
      The sleep one and the second clearing are my favorite ones.
      They do help relax.
      Think of them as an investment in your wellness.
      Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi Notcarmen,
        I too waited for the CDs for that to be the "answer." For me it wasn't, although it forced me to relax and spend time on myself whereas otherwise I might not have. If you don't hear from anyone else, I'll send you my CDs for 1/2 price.

Let me know how you're doing. It's a rough road we are fighting, all of us, every day.

Comment

Working...
        X