Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A note about Lenair

Cap,

This disease has no boundaries for countries or cities, or whatever.

I am not sure why you indicated I am pushing the US down your throat? I am not. I have lived all over the world. Asia, Europe, US, and never thought of myself as anything but a human.

I am a sailor, too.

Really. Have traveled across the Pacific in ships and across the Carribbean in my dad's sailboat. (Umm, and little boats in all the ports we were at.)

I love sailing. I love living all over the world.

Okay. Defended myself.

You been to the US? Have you been to Europe? Taiwan, Hong Kong?

I simply do not push my US'ness on others. I am a child of the Universe.

Love,
    Cindi

Next I want to go to South America and Central America. I would love it, unfortunately, time is running out for me.
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A note about Lenair

Good advice Dolly hope you have a great day no hard feelings on my part
      Love Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

Thanks Cindi i am sorry I am so confused I want this thread to end Im still pissed off at my Das death he was a fireman for 30 years he saved many lives I just cant live up to him I am sure I am like a lot of little boys I wish I could be him

Comment

A note about Lenair

Captnjack;354813 wrote: Thanks Cindi i am sorry I am so confused I want this thread to end Im still pissed off at my Das death he was a fireman for 30 years he saved many lives I just cant live up to him I am sure I am like a lot of little boys I wish I could be him
          I bet he just wanted you to be the best that you can be. I only say that as a parent.

Comment

A note about Lenair

I AM STILL PISSED AT MY DADS DEATH....HE WAS A COP THAT WANTED A SON,AND GOT ME....your post made me think of the many readings that I have done for the widows of the firemen that died in 9/11....Firemen our braver than brave...I was 25yrs.old before I dared light a match(the fear of fire was so great).After volentering to do readings for the NYFD a few months after 9/11,my fear of fire is gone.If I never worked as a medium again I would think that my whole life was worth while because of the ability to prove enternal life to those grieving widows....At the time of the Terorist attackes we all seemed to become ONE PEOPLE UNDIVIDED BY WHERE WE LIVED....That feeling has some how been lost....WHAT A SHAME.....lol..Evie Woo Woo
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

A note about Lenair

Evie i love you thanks
              Always Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

First of all, I am incredibly happy for all of those that have found relief from the horrible affects of alcoholism. I must say, the idea of being "cured" in only three days is amazing, and for those that have accomplished this through Lenair, I am relieved and joyous for you. I have been a student and practicioner of alternative healing methods for a very long time and I am well aware that there are many avenues to health!

At the same time, I can relate to Captn's frustration and the frustration of many others here who Lenair is not even a remote possibility. Are these people to feel forever lost? I think not. Though the MWO path to sobriety is not instant, it takes far more time than only three days. It does work, and there are many of us here, who are enjoying sobriety and new joy in our lives because of using RJ's methods along with changing the way we live. Some here use AA, I am sure there are many tools used.

I would hate for anyone to just give up on living a full sober life, because Lenair is not a possibility. Whatever the method is that we use to free ourselves of our addictions, I wish everyone much success and happiness!

XXX Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

A note about Lenair

Thanks Kate you expressed exactly my feelings you are a very wise person thank you "I would hate for anyone to just give up on living a full sober life, because Lenair is not a possibility. Whatever the method is that we use to free ourselves of our addictions, I wish everyone much success and happiness!"
                  Thanks mate
                  Love Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

Captn-
                    :l

-Sheep

Comment

A note about Lenair

Dear Capt Jack,

Comment

A note about Lenair

thanks were did you come from my sweet heart ????
                        Love Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

Aw...glad you're not mad at me
                          I've been around but always someone looking over my shoulder so can't stay long.
                          You're daughter is blessed have such a devoted dad and to be raised down under. Have always wanted to go there....since I was a little girl.

Comment

A note about Lenair

CaptnJack,
                            It was NEVER my intent that if Lenair is not reachable for anyone for them to give up, think it is the only answer, etc.. I have tried EVERYTHING. AND I am new to this method, I can not say for sure it worked long term as I am only 10 days AF. It is not done in just three days.....there are readings, tinctures, a diet, follow-up appointments, etc.. Actually, going to Lenair was my last resort. If this didn't work, I was going to HAVE to go to rehab, which is 13,000.00 for 1 week! I can not afford that professionally either as I work in healthcare, it would mean starting my life over from the bottom. I think MWO is an excellent program and has worked for many. I had 8 months AF last year. I can understand your conflict here, but I can assure you no harm was meant. I have attended AA, taken topa, etc.. YOU do what ever YOU need to do to be sober. That it what I did.
                            I also know the pain you feel losing a loved one. My big spiral downward occurred when my fiance died in a car accident and then my mother died 2 months ago. The pain at times can feel overwhelming. On days when life is just to hard, take out some pictures, try to focus on all the good times and happy memories. (I learned this over much time). You stated you have a child, take her out for the day. What greater gift could you give your father than to be a great father yourself. Much love to you. I wish upon everyone happy, sober liveing.....however they find it.
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

A note about Lenair

whoa thanks LUV you are so wonderful I wish I could give you the biggest hug love danny

Comment

A note about Lenair

Cap,

I want to give Lisa and you a hug.

I wish I could. I could use a hug, too.

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X