A note about Lenair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A note about Lenair

Hugs to you from me too Danny. I got to MWO last October. No Lenair for me. Closing in on 6 glorious AF months.

Have thought of going to Lenair for smoking though. This is my year for going butt-less too. SON OF A &$#@!!!!! ..............

Congratulations on your beautiful AF days. Just keep going.

Much love, WW xx

Comment

A note about Lenair

:l:l:l(((((((((( CINDI ))))))))))))):l:l:l

XOXOXOXOOXX

Comment

A note about Lenair

OMG, You are so sweet. I needed the hug. Thank you and SOOOO GLAD to see you again!! I have missed you hugely.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A note about Lenair

Thanks wonder hugs to YOU sweet hart . I wish I could hug you !!! cap reading the last few pages of the guy who wrote dry!!!!!
          love Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

Cindi i love you big hug ok (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

A note about Lenair

(((((Cindi))))), (((((Cap)))))), ((((all of MWO))).......I think it is wonderful that we can express ourselves without getting angry. NONE of us think the same, live the same, but we all do want one thing in common...to be sober and LIVE!!!
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

A note about Lenair

WAH!!!!!! :upset: Group Hug!!!!

:groupluv:

xoxox

Comment

A note about Lenair

TO NO ONE IN PARTICULAR.

I am from Canada and I crossed the border into the US to go to Lenair. I would have flown to Timbuktu if I had to.

There are fruits that are being enjoyed on another continent which I would love to eat, beaches I would love to walk on and people I would love to get to know. I do not have the funds to travel there, but I cannot find it in my heart to feel jealous or chipped because someone else does.

It is a myth that we are all born equal – we are not. The day we are born we are privileged by our birth or not. We cannot change that. What we can change is the order of our priorities. We can work toward what we so desperately want and if we want it badly enough we will get there. If I am now healed by whatever method, celebrate with me and recognize that I for the first time in decades can become an asset to my fellow man once again. I did not spend my money foolishly and I will never ever apologize for having been able to gather the funds to go to Lenair.
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

A note about Lenair

Well, Color Me Happy!! I love group hugs!!!
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

A note about Lenair

Capt. I'm sorry you are still hurting from dad's death. It can take a long time. I'm sure he is very proud of what you are trying to do. So hugs to you, Cindi, LUV and anyone else who needs one.

Comment

A note about Lenair

Thanks Lou
                        lone Cap

Comment

A note about Lenair

My thought on the Lenair topics.... I don't want to start another thread so I'll post here and hope someone reads it!!
                          R. Lenair is most likely "the real thing" She had god given abilities to "read" people's energies and can interpret them. There are now machines that can do the same diagnosis's.

There are many such gifted people that do not charge a fee above the cost of supplies for their services
                          There are many crooks and frauds who charge huge fees for their attentions
                          Both of these categories often have the ability to feed into a person's own faith and cause that person to heal themselves
                          There's nothing wrong with paying a fee to someone who can cause you to heal yourself, but this really doesn't happen all that often
                          Feeling resentment over a large fee charged by a gifted person is a normal, ordinary human reaction.
                          Feeling gratitude to that person and not caring how much the cost, as it was worth the result is normal also
                          There is "magic" and many things we don't understand still existing in this twisted world

I value, so much, the input from people who have seen Lenair. It's as though I can feel her energy through their words. Like when Amma, the hugging saint, walks through a crowd touching all outstretched hands... her touch can be passed from one person to another throughout the entire crowd.

Like my favorite Dali Lama saying, "... the purpose of life is to be happy." It's a bit of a stretch for me right now, but I still have it in the back of my mind!! xxx g.

Comment

A note about Lenair

thanks!

Thanks Geglit,:thanks: that was wonderfully put............................I hope I can save the $ to go see her in Houston in Nov................Hearing the success of Greeneyes and LUV makes me get chills down my spine!!!

Love,:l:h:l

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                            X