The Wheepies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wheepies

Bootsie is high on life...she is slways like this! Great, isn't it??? Love you Bootsie and congrats on 6 months. Didn't cry today over anything ridiculous...LOL
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

The Wheepies

Luv-

You cry sweetie if you feel the need. But between the tears, you have to remember that you are just amazing, healing, doing so well, and this WILL pass. So cry, and then maybe laugh at yourself about crying...

I am so proud of you.

With love

Beth
      formerly known as bak310

Comment

The Wheepies

Brit - I cried and cried and cried over 'nothing' and 'everything' in weeks two and three....and now I look back, it's just fine, was just as it had to be and still doesn't really have any explanation except a sort of 'washing clean' of all the old..... I shouldn't worry about interpreting or understanding it - just cry it all out, cry it away and know it is good, and will pass. I think you are doing fabulously!!!

Hugs
        FMS xx
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

The Wheepies

Lisa, I think you need to have some good cries. You have been through so much the last few years and have been suppressing it with alcohol. Now that your trip to Lenair is done; you are more in touch with your thoughts and feelings.

Maybe you didn't need to cry last year when you quit for 8 months.

I believe this is your time to start healing. Crying is a healthy emotion.

Comment

The Wheepies

Well I know that Im not alone as it sit here with 11 months sober on the third of this month and Im STILL filled with guilt shame and all of the above. Got to learn to stay out of my head and go by my heart. Been thru hell the last 11 months and have not picked up a drink and Im still hopeless and ANGRY

Comment

The Wheepies

Hippie37,

I am pretty new around here, and I knew you were a guy. You are so obviously a guy... I love your avatars, your thoughts, you are so obviously male. I can't believe anyone thought otherwise????

Comment

The Wheepies

Thanks everyone, I really think it is just getting back in touch with my real self..havent seen her in awhile I am 12 days AF today...HOORAY I have been reading a lot of self-help type books as well. Makes you think!!!!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

The Wheepies

Hooray!!!

Comment

The Wheepies

I'm getting a 1.5 hour massage to celebrate 30 days. Man, I hope I don't cry!! All that nurturing rubbing stuff...

Comment

The Wheepies

Hippy, I knew you were a guy even BEFORE the thread about um.....you know. :H
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

The Wheepies

Your pretty cocksure in your assumptions dolph!!:rofl2: I AM actually a transexual in the midst of an identity crisis:bust: I want the operation reversed!!:upset: I wanna be a bloke again!!:creepydude:
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Wheepies

Rediscovering yourself is a very powerful thing full of emotion... Go with the flow (no pun intended) and enjoy your new beautiful self... I love you xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

The Wheepies

Got them too

I am just over 24 hours AF, and I got them bad today. One of my friends wants to call me to see how I am doing, but I'm afraid I will just cry. My sister called yesterday and I just couldn't tell her that I did it AGAIN. My Dad does not need to know. He lives out of state and has his own health problems. He was a very scary binge drinker throughout my childhood, and somehow just put it down on his own. He makes me feel like I am weak. He's all about self-reliance. Oh well, I am rambling. I have been told that crying is "soul cleansing" I would like to go with that.:l
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                            X