cannot do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot do it!

Cowgal, I PM'd you, you know I'll call you right away! I just can't find your number and I've looked and looked! I PM'd you mine, so holler when you can!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

cannot do it!

just called,

Unless I dialed the wrong #??? I have someone coming soon to see me at the office from a drug company, but will be back at my desk soon, best to call me at work, my cell doesn't always work here....................

ttyl

MA:l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

cannot do it!

I just want you to know that I love you dearly and hope that you have better tomorrows xxx We all love you and understand where you are coming from... Sincerely,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

cannot do it!

Hey, Cowgirl, I completely agree with Nancy, you are feeling this way today as a result of drinking last night.......yikes! I sure do not miss the misery of the day after. I had more work days and play days feeling like you do today. It will pass, sweetie, just drink tons of water and hold your head up!

You did so well, there for a while when you weren't drinking. I know you can do it again!

XXX Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

cannot do it!

Feeling the same way, but know it's "Do or Die" I know I need a hug, sending one your way
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

cannot do it!

hugs!

I need a big huge hug right now, sos ending one your way..................needing one too................:l:l:l:l

XOXOX:h

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

cannot do it!

Hey girl! I called you twice the other day, never did get you, left you a message on the voicemail tho, at your office! How's it going now??? You are in my prayers, and I know you can do this!
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

cannot do it!

(((((((((Cowgal)))))))))))

Hang in there gal! It will get better!!!:l:l:l:l:l

Comment

cannot do it!

CowGal,

Big huge giants hugs your way..

:l:l:l:l

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016