Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battle Plan

My fellow mates,

Alas, A cook would be nice. I do feel the need for a break from the pepper grind and apron strings.

And we certainly could use another male around here to do some heavy lifting. These on-line orders of product are quite heavy and need to be un-packaged and put away promptly. The Queen will NOT have disorderly quarters.

Ah, but life's a beach. And I guess I'll have to throw all the new shoes in the dingy. Lord knows that damned thing caused me nothing but trouble.

And that tiny bikini....well, it's becoming tiny 'er every year, so as not to frighten away the turtles... I'll be wearing a smart little number I picked up on my last travels to the Islands. A sarong of sorts that can be worn 150 ways...imagine that! I've managed to figure out about 5, perhaps the ladies can have a go at it.

For those of you who are wondering what our journey is about, here is a small excerpt from my own experience:

At summers dawn there she was speaking to my heart

My Captains ship, My Captains arms, a refuge for my soul

Fearing failure, fearing success, with Theme and Sheep I boarded

Nights were warmed by handmade quilts of love and looking after

Days were filled with magics wisdom whispering soft in my ears

It's not the answer, it's not the cure, it's not and easy map

The irony of the voyage is equal to the magnitude of the simplicity

In order to continue or join anew a challenge is at sea

The fog is lifting, my mind is sharpening for I can't leave my shipmates floating

I'm here for me, I'm here for them, and I'm here for you who are wondering

Comment

The Battle Plan

AWE Daisy you are bringing a Tear to an old salts eye. Anyway HARDEN up crew. I 'm still land bound and in one of those seedy snake infested internet cafes. Dont worry my resolve is cast iron. I have over heard a conversation snake and his scummm have plans for the Garter. The me2be quote "Longing for interpretation to simplify". it will come me2be..... you are a person of poetry and music, don't worry!!!!! Determinator is calling you lives close by and cooks ( Reno big sea port) can drop you off for a chat if you want????? I can personally vouch for him..... TOP BLOKE..... as we say down under lol. For simplicity think of the most wonderful piece of music and listen........ and deny snakes (Alcohols) approaches.
      You take your time Theme2be we will see you on board soon ok.
      Love always cap

It is difficult enough.

I want to log in, yet, I am not sure of this freqency?

Comment

The Battle Plan

Am present and willing,yet the wanting from hell, calls .

I will listen, and lean my weary body into the wake of your encouragement.

Sometimes I envison that slimy sea monster full of rapture as it takes its suction cups and attempts to pull me into the depths where no life form has ever survived.

Matters that Determinator has extended a kind hand.

I am sick.

I am healthy, when a few hours have passed when I dont recon myself liquidated.

Hope to come closer, still.
        Hope to offer more that matters.
        Hope to matter, more.
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

The Battle Plan

Karen........

He offers no rapture. He likes to fool. He is, indeed, hell.

I have been to those depths and deeper and I have survived. Alive and well. Happy.

You could not matter more. Come closer. Here.

Listen to the silence tonight. The sea.

m. xxx
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

The Battle Plan

a cook m'lady? indeed...I can beckon the oldest salt pork in the galley to render the succulence of any fine steak.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Battle Plan

Karen
              Look again at Sun Daisy's magnificent poem- we are in this together.
              You are part of the ever sailing ship; and we are with you.
              xxx
              -Sheep

Comment

The Battle Plan

ooooo!

Did someone say pork???? And it is a handsome guy to cook it? I am IN. As mistress of ambience I will bring the flowers, candles and fingerbowls. LAdies- sounds like Mr. Determinator is offering a meal that may require our newly acquired online shopping finery. (That means matching shoes and handbags)

Bring on the garlic!
                -A gratefu land all-hooves-in-the-kitchen Sheep

Comment

The Battle Plan

Welcome Mr. Determinator, I am just so happy to have another cook on board. And pleased that I can perhaps take this apron off for a bit.

Magic, can you please give me another chore to keep my mind and soul busy? I fear my pacing may just scuff up all your newly white washed decks.

This on-line shopping of late is getting quite out of hand. Coming shortly is a brand new colorful Sarong for each lady aboard. The finest silk. Pricey, but with 150 ways to wear, it's a wardrobe in itself!

Yours,
                  Sun
                  Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

The Battle Plan

Dets cook'n pork any up for a good nosh thanks Det

Comment

The Battle Plan

"myself liquidated". theme2be you just summed me up!! you are the word smith along with jay of the garter. keep writing you are the best .
                      love always cap

Comment

The Battle Plan

Bashley, you are not greedy, you have got yerselfs quite the armada. You better delegate some of your command. Was I cheating, hell no, just doin' what you taught us. It's hard to make a mariner out of a mountaineer.
                        ('tis close to my mountain Lat 47.747510 Lon 11.842546).
                        Using aformentioned tools we should end up on Isla de Culebra and don't stab a toe, they don't have universal health care either.
                        Do you want the communication transcripts filed in the captns quarters? Or do we just toss them?

Det, we could roast a pig in a sandpit right on the beach. Yummmmmmmm.

Thanks for the offer of a new sarong. Can I have the blue one, it really brings out my eyes.

Tawny, once we are done with our beach party, we'll skipper through the Panama Canal and head your way. Oh, girls, the shopping in Panama City is awesome - tax free and classy. We'll buy Captn a Speedo. Who's got Bashleys credit card?
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

The Battle Plan

dont forget a speedo for det.. i hear he likes to cook while wearing them. oh i think i just downed a small container of hagendas ice cream. shall i bring some more? i'm great look out lassie as i generally wake up every few hours or can be known to have insomnia. lmao/ so you all can count on me to keep a look out for land hoooooo. or land with a bunch of hossssssss. are there a lot of ho's on that land? ah bash magic you have to help a barbi out? can a girl get a good manicure and pedicure there?
                          :welcome:

Comment

The Battle Plan

count me in as sober lassie as well. 6 months and not counting
                            :welcome:

Comment

The Battle Plan

Lori no speedos thanks HAAAAAAA...there is enough "horror" in this world as it is LOL
                              Love cap

Comment

The Battle Plan

You are all poetry in motion

Our honor reflects the armor of our words so genuine.

Precision is amongst our many guides.

Our souls are precise. Reflecting brillance, as interpretation matters and does not count the errors of our way.

There is the "cushion of the sea" that is never interupted by turbulence.

This kind place awaits , to honor us as our presence will present us so deserving a refudge.

That new color frightens me. It is not familar, yet, when the light reflects its intention, I am suddenly in a tapestry.

Textures that need exploring.

Discovery will reveal that magnificence and its spendor is beyond entanglement.

Place your senses on gentle moments, originality and uniqueness.

No matter the outcome, I am home.

From the voice of silence , reaching

Karen
                                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
                                X