Reenie reaching out to Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reenie reaching out to Utah

I received your private message. I'm trying to reply. Each time I try to go into my Private Messages and reply to you, I get booted off. I have a lot to say, and want to give you some comforting words. Bare with me and this computer. As soon as it allows me to reply to you, I will! Time heals all wounds. Life does get better. You first need to forgive yourself. In time, those who love you will also forgive you. It just takes time. We are all human and make mistakes. No one is perfect. Sometimes we say and do the most stupid things when we are drunk. All we can do is learn from those mistakes and try, try, never to drink again. The beast that comes out of us when we are drunk, is not who we really are on the outside. The beast is a part of our disease and our poor actions are beyond our control. Until your family and loved one's understand this, will they forgive you. The longer you remain sober, the better you will feel. Your past wont haunt you as much. If you surround yourself with people who are dealing with this disease of alcoholism such as you, you will find they have done some stupid and heart wrenching things too. The way in which we all get over them is to forgive ourselves first. My direct email address is reenie366@yahoo.com. Meanwhile, I'll keep on trying to reply to your original Private Message.
    Luv,
    Reenie
    September 23, 2011
Working...
X