Quiet Today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet Today...

It's quiet today - where is everyone, have I frightened everyone off???
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Quiet Today...

Never ever. Maybe it's me.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Quiet Today...

Nah... you're the one with all the advice.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Quiet Today...

Part timer here - lol. Friday lovely Friday. Don't know what I'm going on about as I haven't been at work this week - or next YAHOOOOO. Feeling great as have managed the July AF, my aim being completely AF Mon to Fri and moderate at weekends! Those that know me know that I go AF completely for weeks and weeks and then 'fall heavily'................... ho hum. Laughingly I get all 'full of advice' for folks when I am AF, where does the wisdom go to then - grrrr. Anyway, good start to the month for me, thanks for starting the July thread Vlad.......... why am I talking about it here??

Lx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Quiet Today...

Probably due to the date - July 4th (Independence Day). Our American friends have a long holiday weekend I believe.

Comment

Quiet Today...

one of 7;357728 wrote: Probably due to the date - July 4th (Independence Day). Our American friends have a long holiday weekend I believe.
            Ahhhh! Good point!

Comment

Quiet Today...

I'm not speaking to ya vlad, so there!!:nanner:
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Quiet Today...

hippie37;357733 wrote: I'm not speaking to ya vlad, so there!!:nanner:
                Well, I want to speak to you!!! :upset:

:H

Comment

Quiet Today...

yeah... holiday in the states.
                  business as usual for us. i've quite a few things planned to accomplish today. i admit i feel a bit better today then yesterday and Wednesday. I think it is because i slept a bit better though. i'm not nearly as anxious! yesterday i felt like crying by 8:30AM! i'm also taking it easy on the coffee. hopefully if i'm busy and get lots done today it will be evening before i know it. today is day 7 for me. i don't want to do this over again it has been kind of miserable... so i'm sticking w.the abstinence theme! someone said after 10 days it gets easier? any advice?

Comment

Quiet Today...

Worst days for me when I abstained were days 5-7, then it got better.

Comment

Quiet Today...

vlad;357751 wrote: Worst days for me when I abstained were days 5-7, then it got better.
                      What's this random post doing here?????

Comment

Working...
                      X