I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAHOOOO!!!! Greenie slept like a green bean: 7 1/2 glorious hours (except to tee-tee, but went right back to sleep). I am thrilled! I have waited so impatiently for this. I ran errands all day yesterday. Finally ate dinner (I over-cooked the salmon, grrr) at 10:00, Also did the sauna / soak thing and fell into bed exhausted. Wonder what it was? The tiredness, the supps & tinctures I started yesterday? Passage of time? The detoxing I've been doing? Oh I hope this continues, it felt SO good. Happy holiday to my fellow Americans. Good day to every one else!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Glad you feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!! Keep it up!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Greenie, good for you. I have been sleeping like that since I got back from Lenair. I sleep so deeply I wouldn't know if you carried me away with my bed. If the cat wakes me and he does nightly, I go right back to sleep. Greenie, this is here to stay.
      Love it.
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Greenie
        Good for you. I remember many times drinking just so I could sleep(it was actually pass out). It really does feel great to get a real good nights sleep without AL. Congratulations. It will continue to get better.

Happy 4th.

Comment

wow... good for you! i slept last night too! miracles do happen!
          i plan to be very busy myself today in hopes of another night of rest.
          i put my kittykat outside for the night which i helped matters!
          happy 4th.

Comment

Hi Greeneyes

Yes - its the sleep thing that I love - I don't have trouble sleeping whether i drink or whether I don't but the sleep I get when not drinking is amazing - I wake up happy and relaxed - it's the one thing that has made me think most about when considering moderation.

Px
            Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Happy Fourth... and Congrats on the good nite sleep.
              Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Here's a cheer for a good night sleep!! And also your AF life... !!!

:cheering: GREENIE!!! :cheering:

Please pass the sleep over to me now...OK?

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

way to go green to many more good night sleeps
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm so glad you are feeling good! Happy AF 4th.

Comment

Yeah, Greenie. It feels good huh? I am day 15 AF today!!!!! Half-way to a month. I am so excited and feel so good. I am really happy for you. I overcooked my Salmon one day this week too. DANG IT! I am getting a pool this month and can not wait. I love swimming for exercise. I have already lost 4 lbs also. I can not believe I had slipped back in to the drunk world after 8 months freedom last year. i pray daily....NEVER AGAIN. My kids are so so happy too.
                      Have they noticed at work a difference in you Greenie??????
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I am so happy for you greenie! Everyone sounds good this a.m.

Happy 4th! Be safe!

Comment

FANTASTIC! Yes, it is lovely. It reminds me of the sleep when I was a child. Thank you, thank you!
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Brittzak, Hubby does, but if anyone noticed, they didn't say. Friends (whom I have not seen) say I sound better. Most importantly.... I DO. I bought swim goggles yesterday! Rhonda said not to swim in chlorine, but I'm going to anyway.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Wonderful news Greeneyes- better sleep leads to better waking hours (which leads to better sleep...and so on....) You are SO on your way!
                              Hugs to you-
                              -Sheep

Comment

Working...
                              X