Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships

Gia;358620 wrote: I always love the simple and small things; a little note pinned to the fridge, back rubs, talking, stolen kisses, laughing together, family outings...it's simple and it works.
    yeh, sounds good to me. But I've never known any of that. I guess every relationship is different. I sure wouldn't mind that note pinned on the fridge... or a back rub for that matter.

The thing is that I know we are all different, but there must be some replacements for all those nice things. I guess my guy thinks that sharing bank accounts fulfills that need...
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Relationships

oh CaptnJack, From what you have posted, I can diagnose that you haven't fallen out of love with your mate: just out of lust.
      What do the rest of you think about this? Now, if you could say that they have 20 years of habits that drive you nuts... like talking with their mouth full and grabbing all the covers 10 times every night and watching every $%^&*()sports event that's on TV 24/7. And that you can't stand the scent of the soap they use, the mouthwash or the laundry soap...just the smell of them. If you preferred NOT to spend time with them, eat dinner, travel go to a movie in their company and don't even mention sex!. If you are happiest at home when they are not home....THEN, I would say you have fallen out of love. Thousands of books and therapy programs are available, supposedly to answer this problem of lost lust. I know a couple that work at maintaining "That sexy feeling" and work, is really what it seems like to me.
      Maybe you just need to get your hormone levels back up. But please, no rhinoceros horn powders!

xxx you, g.

Comment

Relationships

G............rhinoceros horn powders! wow Im gonna get me some of those this horny goats weed stuff doesn't seem to work I just look at the grass in the back yard and want to start chewing LOL. Thanks for the responses guys as the song goes "we can work it out" if not Ill buy some rhino horn powder LOL
        Love cap

Comment

Relationships

CAPT'N ...WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS A NEW FORMULA : THE ANGLE OF THE DANGLE = THE HEAT OF THE MEAT !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Relationships

AHHHH IAD you always go straight to the point no subtley about you is there LMAO
            Cap

Comment

Relationships

LOL, maybe you need to schedule a weekend away....just the two of you. She'll feel pampered and cared for and you'll get lucky..LOL
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Relationships

Im all out of luck Brit LOL anyway its not about the thing its more than that.... a lot more
                Cap

Comment

Relationships

Captn
                  I know it will all work out for the best.

Comment

Relationships

Good afternoon capt:
                    we have folks that have a cabin on our little lake that have devoriced.... they have became best of friends to us..... I gotta say ... Right is Right , and Wrong is Wrong....

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Relationships

Gee cap, i'll bet you are glad you brought up this topic!

Comment

Relationships

Well, since the goatweed didn't work and that's not the problem anyhow, maybe, you're just plain bored with what's going on in your life right now? Job not challenging or interesting, daily routine predictable and mundane, goals already accomplished and no new dreamed about or started? The one thing you have to begin doing is talking about it with your partner and that can be the hardest thing to do!! xxx g.

Time2change: you have an inner Darren?? I think I have Manerd Krebs. Help!!

Comment

Relationships

Hey Cap. Wow, long-term relationships are complicated. My ex was my soul mate, my very best friend in the world. But it pissed him off hugely that i wasn't weak-in-the-knees in lust with him, part of the reason he dumped me. But we shared everything in conversation, cared for each other, shared the household stuff, etc. To this day, I don't know how one combines the lust thing with the "best friend/soul mate" thing. I know people do it. But since my divorce I've given up trying. Please give your lady a hug tonight .. being alone is miserable ...
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Relationships

Capt.....I don't really know what your situation is and I didn't mean to make light of it, sorry if I seemed uncaring. I hope things improve.
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Relationships

PM to you, mate.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Relationships

Captnjack;358338 wrote: I love my partener so much!!! however 18 years I just can't pin point it but I think I have fallen out of love...... I think..... I'm not sure???? she is my best freind she is wonderfull , but I have forgotten that falling in LOVE thing !!!!. I so wish to fall in love again those first few days define a life time and are so wonderful..... sorry thinking aloud
                                Hiya Capnt,

Sorry the way your feeling but reading between the lines you say .....I THINK......I'M NOT SURE!.....it seems like you both need that time together away somewhere. I dont THINK you fallen out of love, it still there.
                                But I can relate ...18years is a long time i've been married that long...for me its the same old routine, day in and day out nothing changes, there are times when i feel like a single mum. The think is if my partener was not there, i would be losts without him. I would be like a little baby again!

All the best Capnt,

Love
                                Teardrop.x
                                family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                                X