Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep Therapy-is it real or in my mind?

Hi guys,
    When I was treated for Alcoholism and Depression my Dooctor made me sleep for a week, except to use the toliet and eat. It certainly got me through the dreaded withdrawals. But what is that treatment? Very few other recovering alcoholics report under going this form of treatment. Did I just have an old school guy? Seems to be the answer to me. Nobody wants to sit around in that awful time and discuss life. Has anybody else got a similar story?
    Please try my blog at www.alcoholism-alifesentence.blogspot.com for the full story.
    Regards
    alanb
    South Africa

Sleep Therapy-is it real or in my mind?

Hi Alan, did your Doctor give you something that made you sleep for the week? I haven't heard of that and wonder if it is an old school method as you mentioned or a new way of doing withdrawal. Certainly sounds better than the heebeejeebies! Also would be great at any time that anyone is in hospital, ie in any pain at all actually, to be kept asleep would be a welcome relief. Please tell us more.

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
    X