Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ceilidh..... aka The Scotland Meet

Ah, dear Tea,
    I'd also love to come, but I'm down here in OZ with no way to get over to UK for a holiday..........my last time over was 1997. Hope to get over there some time in the next 5 years.
    Fran

Comment

Any more.... bump
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Does your church invite visiting mediums to do platform work?I am 5th generation spiritualist and was raised in Lilydale NY(worlds largest spiritual camp)
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Yes Evie they do. I will ask how they go about inviting visiting mediums and get back to you. It would be lovely to meet you here in Inverness.

Lx

Comment

l can get yo manchester.. any time,, but have to let work know,,, my b,friend lives there so l can stay with him
            jackie
            there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Hi all, Going to keep bumping up the Scotland meet for a wee whiley longer to hopefully get more interest, hoping to organise for September.

Lx

Comment

hi tea just saw this post, as im from the north east aswell maybe i could get to glasgow, but it is a big place to be able to find where we we would be meeting. for me i dont drive so i would have to bus it or train it. i will keep checking this thread to see what comes of it.

oh and hi to everyone and other fellow haggis and neaps peeps lol.

Comment

Are we definitely still doing Glasgow? If that's a definite then we should just set a date sooner rather than later so we can make alternative arrangements with other things going on i.e. work, holidays, camping trips!!lol. If we really want this to happen then let's start mak'n in so. I'm back up in Montrose the last week in September as dolph and I were planning a trip over to the west coast but we would be glad to put that on hold if it means making the Glasgow meet.

So let's start coming up with some dates shall we?

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi folks, sorry I gave the impression that it was a done deal to meet in Glasgow - of course it's not - that was just me being keen to meet Star. Anywhere for me and I also will be driving so can pick up wherever on the way. Dates anyone?

Lx

Comment

I'm interested if this option still open. i am in Edinburgh, and can make Glasgow, as long as enough notice to arrange babysitter.
                      P
                      Pipsqueak

Comment

Just contacting Star, we better make a date eh?

Lx

Comment

Hey guys!!!! Glasgow sounds like the perfect venue to me.......not that I`m biased or anything!!!! LMAO

Darling x
                          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

P.S.

Seriously......I`m happy for you to meet up where it`s most convenient for all. I`m only biased as I`m phobic about travel. I`ll be there if you decide on Glasgow, and if not.......you have my permission to have a ball, although I`m sure you would have even more of a ball with `lil ol` MOI!!!!! lol

Darling x
                            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I would love to come visit there , someday ( a deep sigh)

Dreaming big...
                              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
                              X